• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genetics trade shop for trading

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
    OK then do you want Gliscor Lv. 46 or Machamp Lv. 45?

what's the ability of the machamp? if it's no guard i'll take it if not i'll take the gliscor

Thanks for the trade *thumbs up*

haha i love how i found this few day old post made an offer and now others are makein offers, just shows you guys check threads that are a few pages down lol

rofl I know I thought this thread died but it's alive and hopping XD

hell i can give u a few heart scales for something

what did you have in mind?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    what's the ability of the machamp? if it's no guard i'll take it if not i'll take the gliscor

rofl I know I thought this thread died but it's alive and hopping XD

what did you have in mind?
    Srry its not no guard but I'll trade you Gliscor. Whats ur FC and name in game?

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
    Srry its not no guard but I'll trade you Gliscor. Whats ur FC and name in game?

Pearl FC:2363 7998 4595

be on wi-fi in a sec

@Darkcookie no it's not in an egg but give a couple minutes and I could give you a totodile egg

Last edited:

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
    Years
    Hm would you take a TM of stealth rock or return for a seadra?

Haha come on guys keep makein offers here! i love how this was brought back from the dead!

Back