• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Off MAH Bench! V.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
    *gets her plushies back,spent the money on Bill's Humanoid-Robot costume for her plushie and has him use his Humanoid Cannon,allowing both of them to sit on the bench* <3 ich liebe my bill plush.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy goes and buys moar plushies and juice boxes with the $50 gift card and shares the juice boxes with everyone on the bench

GlacyKitty

☆ Glaceon ☆
    Years
    Sammy gets off the bench, gives Mr. Vampire Guy a Blue plushie and a juice box as a Thank You gift, then returns to the bench

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I punch you so many times, that you are weakened, and I throw you out of the bench. Now I sit on the bench. You know how lazy I am. Very Lazy.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    ~takes out a Light SMG and points it a charizard632.~.. only me sammy and Toki can be near the bench and it's wonderfullness

GlacyKitty

☆ Glaceon ☆
    Years
    Sammy goes ragemode on Chari as Chari destroyed the peacefulness atmosphere
    Sammy then calms down as Sammy snuggles Sammy's Blue plushie

GlacyKitty

☆ Glaceon ☆
    Years
    The current bench is not Sammy's...seeing as YOU destroyed Sammy's bench by opening a time portal and blowing it up

The current bench is Neko's as it has Neko's signature on it

Sammy thanks Mr. Vampire Guy for the juice box

/slurp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back