• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get off My Bench!(~Revived~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • Okay, really simple...

-There is a bench
    -You must sit on it
    -You must also knock off/get rid the person above you from the bench
    -Have fun!

Ex.
    Poster 1: I plant my sitting muscle on the fine wooden contraption
    Poster 2: I hit you with a baseball bat and make you cy home to your mommy
    Poster 3: I pelt you with apples and make you all sticky

Sammy shall start!

Sammy finds a wooden bench on the side of a road and sits down after a long boring day.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy distracts you with a picture of Ruby, which you drool over and faint

Sammy thens sits on the left side of the bench. Use it to your advantage or you shall get slapped

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I defeat the hunter in a stunning display of combative prowess, which is enough to make you jump for joy, allowing to me reclaim my spot on the bench.

(Do you realize that it seriously took me like, 5 tries to type the word reclaim...? T__T)

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • I at stare you evilly to move. After that failure, I hit you with my book-bag, causing you to fall off. I sit calmly on the bench.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I ninja my way around behind you, then uncouthly knock you out with a rock to the head. You slump over, unconscious, and I shove you off and sit down.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I set my blaster to 'stun'. Then I shoot you from the side so that you simply fall off the bench. I sit down again.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • Waking up from my unconscious state, I kick you in the face, causing you to fall over. I move your legs off the bench and sit on it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I ask you politely if I may sit oin the bench by myself. You are so shocked by this sudden turn of events, you obey me wordlessly, and I resume my spot on the bench.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • Then I come along on this fine autumn day, and I see you are already on the bench that I shall be sitting on.

I sit down next to you, and over time I gradually move into you and eventually push you of my new bench.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy grabs the sushi that Sammy plans to not eat after learning what the orange stuff on it was and throws it at you. You then flee to go take a shower and Sammy sits on the bench

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back