• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get off My Bench!(~Revived~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
Years
  • After I finish I come back to the bench to properly deal with you.

I whack you over the head with my special stick, then drag you unconscious body to a convenient location where you wont disturb me.

* Sits on bench *

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Using my newly acquired Portal gun, I aim a portal under your body, and one in a bathroom of a local gas station. I sit on the now empty bench. ^__^

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • When I return to the bench that you so rudely portald me off of, I decide to make a piece offering to you. I hand you a cake with brown frosting, and cherries around the edges that are resting on top of individual small whip cream spots.

Before you can refuse, the cake blows up, leaving me with a bench covered in frosting, and you somewhere in Siberia.

LIE

-Jared-

Years
  • Well now. I am quite disheartened that the cake turned out to be a lie, but sadness quickly gives away to anger and I attack you with a shovel, knocking you off the bench, allowing for my swift return to the bench.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • *Tosses a pokeball out casually, a Pachirisu emerges from within it with a dazzling and flashy display of lightning*
    Pachirisu, use Thunder Wave on that guy sitting on the bench over there. It's target practice :p
    *Pachirisu uses Thunder Wave on Pikapal642!* *Pikapal642 is Paralyzed!*
    *Reaches over, picks Pikapal642 up, and tosses him out of the bench as if he were a drunk being tossed out of a bar, then sits down to rest. Pachirisu follows, hopping up onto my lap with a "Come and try to mess with us" grin on it's face, static emitting from it's cheeks mischeviously*

-Jared-

Years
  • Hmph. Well then, if you insist.

*tosses pokeball* Come on out, Typhlosion. I guess you could use...Heat Wave. ^__^

*The area surrounding the bench becomes super heated enough to force Pachy and Pachirisu to leave*

Thank you, I will take my seat now. :D *Typhlosion and I sit on the bench, with flames still bristling around Typhlosions neck.* ^__^

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • I do not like the fact that you rudely assaulted me with a shovel, therefor I made arangements with aliens to beam you and your typhlosion up to their space ship so they can carry out some experiments.

I shall now sit down on this comfy bench.

-Jared-

Years
  • You hear an explosion in the sky *cougheruptioncough* and look up to see what's going on. You see me falling towards to, so you run away to avoid being flattened by my impact. At the last few seconds, I withdraw Typhlosion and send out my Togekiss to catch me, landing safely on the bench. ^__^

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I spray you with a bottle of mace, so you run towards the nearest fountain to wash your eyes. While, I calmly sits down on the bench (^_^d)

msfan645

Back from Inactivity
    Years
  • I send out my pikachu and it uses thunder. You turn into ashes and I sit on you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I call the "new" Team Rocket to take Pikachu. As you chase after the Electric Rodent, I take my place on the bench.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • But as you sit on the bench it creaks loudly, which then startles the Witch.
    You run off, trying not to get killed.
    Sammy sits down and drinks a apple juice box while having Sammy's pet Metroid kill guard against any one who wishes to steal Sammy's spot and juice box

-Jared-

Years
  • I send out my Milotic which uses Ice Beam on your and your metroid. I slide my new Ice Sculpture off the bench and take my place on it. ^__^

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I tip over the bench, so that you can fall down.

Now I super glued myself to the bench.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • *sets fire to the highly flammable glue on your behind before it bonds and laughs as you jump up and run off in search of water* Hehehehehehehe. Works every time. *plops down on the bench*

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I get Machamp to pick it up, and tip it over, dumping you into the sea.

I take the seat for myself.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I use my pepper-spray to blind Machamp, and then do the same to you, which causes you to run screaming which startles a witch

I simply sit down, and begin to eat my dinner of southern-fried-chicken.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • That's a waste of good food.

I sneak up behind you, put in ear plugs, and blast Green Day music so loud that you run for it, covering your ears. I then take out the ear plugs, turn the music down to a more reasonable volume, and sit on the bench. Sing to the music~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back