• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2009

Icalasari

The Icy Basilisk
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    Well, this looks like fun

A good chance to try out my Kingdra ^^

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Oh my god I hate having a job. I'm gonna miss the entire first 2 days, but Ill be sure to be active when I can.

Years
  • Ooo I hope the wi-fi tourney gets split between single and double. I can't single battle for the life of me but double...that's another story xD

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    This sounds so fun, I love get togethers and events like this so much!♥
    I'd love to participate in the art contest. It would be so beast if there was a Brawl fest too~

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    How inconvenient for me, I will be away from the Internet from tomorrow afternoon until Monday evening, so I will only be able to experience the first few hours of it.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Umm I'm a bit confused. So is this online or on skype? And is it only on pokecommunity.com or another site How do we exchange skype names and stuff? I mean, with everyone? I'd love to participate, and I think I can tomorrow and Saturday, but I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to work... Can you maybe explain it? Thanks.

(and the reason I'm not gonna be here on Sunday and Monday is because Sunday I'm meeting friends in Manhattan for the Japanese Street Fair and Monday I'm going away to DC with my family)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Umm I'm a bit confused. So is this online or on skype? And is it only on pokecommunity.com or another site How do we exchange skype names and stuff? I mean, with everyone? I'd love to participate, and I think I can tomorrow and Saturday, but I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to work... Can you maybe explain it? Thanks.
    It's online here at PC, a temporary forum under New Users / Welcome is where the event threads and activities will be listed. :)

And also, sorry to break it to everyone, but due to hectic schedules, Steven (Careful With That Axe, Pichu!) and I have decided to cut the Scavenger Hunt. A while back, we really wanted a fun and exciting event to spark PC, but unfortunately it's not going to work out at this time, but we still want to do this later on! So, perhaps on a holiday, the PC scavenger hunt will shine. :D And with free time to perfectly mesh it all together, it'll be a blast, just won't happen in the Get-Together '09.

Sorry~

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    nice, ill definatly be donig these:

Get-Together Manifesto

Official chatting thread for the Get-Together. Everyone gets together here and chats about absolutely anything. Big part? It's community-wide and everyone's invited.
    Hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura
    Event start: 12:00 AM Friday

Get-Together Skype Manifesto

Invite anyone to this massive everyone-talks festival.
    Hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura
    Day 1: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Friday
    Day 2: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Saturday
    Day 3: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Sunday
    Day 4: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Monday

Might do this if my dad lets me use his skype!

Get-Together Scavenger Hunt

<Steven please edit this with information about the Scavenger Hunt please. D:>
    Hosted by Careful With That Axe, Pichu! and BeachBoy

iSketch

Pokémon-style Pictionary. No drawing skills required (it's funnier that way!), just brush up on your Pokémon terminology!
    Hosted by Lightning

Small writing contest

A tear-jerking poem or short story about a ____________?
    Hosted by Gummy, Klippy and Astinus

Singing Contest

Everybody sings their heart out! A panel of judges rate the singing of the members! Members, this is your opportunity to have your voice rated!
    Hosted by AdvancedK9, Abnegation (backup host), Libra, and Drew (backup staff), plus judges[/i]

Ultimate Trivia

We ask you questions, you get us answers.
    Hosted by zappyspiker, Mew Ichigo, yuuichi. ./frozen fun/., King!, Break.

Design-a-Pokémon

Here, participants design a Pokémon! You decide on their own Pokemon's type, base stats, ability, art (design), moveset, name, sprite, and dex entry.
    Hosted by deku, Let's Get Lost Together., Kaori, Vesper, Blazers, Zet

Shiritori

Shiritori is a word game where a person says one word and the last letter of the word is used to create another word. This just goes on and on and on.
    Hosted by Gir?, yuuichi, Ambellina (Requires one staff host.)
    where is the PC crossword

I urge you all to sing for me, I'll be nice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    man am i glad i registered here.

:P but seriously i hope i get to watch this stuff because it sounds awesome. (it also makes me wish i could help out but bleh.)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    [jq]so do we know when the wifi tournie is[/jq]
    It has already started with the match-ups ready. :( They were taking sign-ups in the Battle Stadium a few days ago.

Back