• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2009

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ha, well this sure was kind of fun. TBH, I am looking forward to less hosting and more participating next year XD.

Yeah, this year was fun XD. I'll host less next year promise :D

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Hm, I wonder, how will the results come since all the threads are closed? I guess the host(s) will PM the participants the results or by other means.

Yeah, had a lot of fun in this Get Together. Hopefully I'll be able to participate more events next year. Probably not going to host the writing one considering now I'm judging two writing contests (the other one is at another forum). D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The massive closure made me go ;^;
    Guess I can ask Asty to make a new discussion in the Writer's Lounge, but something tells me a couple of those contests were far from finishing. :|

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Yeah, I noticed that most contest weren't even finished like the Photography and the Grand Art...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • To everyone who's asking, the threads were closed, but the event organizers who were hosting events are able to post new threads with their event's results so that you can know who won.

And if the event wasn't finished within the time-frame of the Get-Together, I guess that sucks? But it's not like the end of the Get-Together was sprung up by surprise.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Uhhhh.
    The Photography Competition was never finished...?

Yea We got to the Semis but I wasn't near a computer the whole of Yesterday so I wasn't able to hold the Finals but I'll be deciding who wins from the Semi Pics

With The Ultimate Trivia Contest, we only had one round because when I wasb't there not many of the other hosts were there to back me up. Though Break. and Frozen Fun were there at times. The UT Contest will be decided for round 1 and 2 points

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Crap........I got the invite, but I hadn't checked my e-mails in about a month or so........... >_<

Sorry I missed this.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you guys had a bunch of fun. Sorry if I couldn't do anything in there, I had to work this past weekend. But I did watch over some of the stuff and I thought you guys did a great job putting it all together. Nice job! Maybe I will join in next year...if there is a next year. XD

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Grrr.. I signed up to be an event host, but I never got the job...

Back