• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
  • Sorry all EOs have been picked,some events need host tho.But I don't think you can become one now.You'd need to contact the Eo in charge of it

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I would love to write a story! I'll be entering mine. :)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    This will be interesting to watch and take part in :)

The ISketch link on my sig is a dead give-way through :(

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • Oh. My. God. I made plans for this weekend without looking for the date D; My friend better have wi-fi at her house cause I'll be taking my laptop!

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Oh dang,i have an appointment at church this sunday but well... not that important and Gt* doesn'tcome aroun very often so yeah expect me in ^^

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Aw yeah, can't wait for the wifi tournament! I got a new team all made out, just for it. I kinda wish Terraria was one of the game nights.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'm looking forward to this event. Sounds really fun and will be my first Get-Together event if something sudden doesn't show up. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back