• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
  • Hinashiro said:
    Who, me? Well... I thought of an all-nighter but fffff I would just be so tired when day comes. ;;
    Luckily, it's Friday night here. Tomorrow doesn't matter to me (in terms of whether or not I sleep through it). :D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Hinashiro said:
    Well, I don't worry about school... cuz I already graduated in 2008. XD Anyway, I do need to at least TRY to sleep. D:
    Good luck with that. :3

Because it sucks when you're just laying awake in bed. D;

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Talk Show Announcer said:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Pachy!~

Whoo~ it's good to be here tonite! Definitely good, I can tell you, the flight in was NOT plesant, so if you'll pass the cookies my way, I'll be content to nibble at those. ":D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • COOKIES.

That's what we need. :3

Franceschi said:
    I like lying in bed once I've woken up. o3o
    Actually, that is very true. :P But laying awake in bed when you're not tired but know you have to get to sleep... >__<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back