• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • This is what iSketch gets you:

16bm52s.png

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    You only just joined Gummy XD Right at the end though. Try again. It's getting really fun now. 9 players.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Blah, I can't stay up for anything~ D: I tried to be up for the 12AM opening, but... I fell asleep at 11:50. /fail

Ummmm hi. :'D Ooh iSketch~ too bad I only have a touchpad :I

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Zakarii said:
    I'm God-Awful with a mouse, doing anything at all. Much prefer a track pad.

I'm the opposite D: I spent too much time drawing with a mouse as a kid, so I'm kinda used to it~ I never really got to practice with a trackpad XD;; But I'll prob'ly get on anyway as soon as I get around to installing Shockwave. -w-;;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • When they say chatter box, they mean it. This thread was opened today and there are alreadyso many pages to go through. I want to participate in an event that I can be eligible for while I host the Design-a-Pokémon event. I might try out the iSketch, sounds fun and I'll see what I can do with just a touch pad. XD

I've got to do it a bit later today though, virtual school starts for me pretty soon this morning. I do see the Get-Together coming out well though because I'm seeing different members here who I never noticed before. It's fun! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back