• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Whether you have a regular mouse, a touch pad, or the pen it doesn't really matter in the long run. As long as you follow the guidelines of the event and you're having fun with it, then that's really all that counts. Plus, you never know if your art skills may pick up at the end of the day. Also, who knows you'll meet a couple new friends along the way too.

As for me, I just joined the Small Writiting Contests, so things are going well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
iSketch is kind of more fun when you have people with drawing handicaps like... lack of talent or being confined to a touch pad. You'll notice that whenever a group plays and posts screencaps later on, the caps are always of the hilariously bad pictures. XD So whether you can draw or not, you should play anyway because it makes it more fun!

...that said, I should work out the first time. x_X I have nooo idea what time I'll be home tonight but I'm aiming for around 7PM EST for the first scheduled game today. D:

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I posted a really funny image on the first page but people complained about it so Ryan deleted it even though he found it really funny himself XD;

&Erica, what's that in GMT?

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
All awesome threads get to over 11 pages within the first 4 hours of posting, it's an unwritten law

...oh crap. If this is a party, WHERE'S THE FOOD!?!?! NOES.

Back to reality, I'll join in for some more iSketch games again. http://www.isketch.net/ for those playing at home. Join the PC.TC room under the user created tab.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
My drawings always suck and it makes it more fun as the people have more to guess. That said, It is a fun game.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
My drawings are terrible. Anybody remember my Thanksgiving picture? XD

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Will you be taking part in the iSketch contests later then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back