• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Anyways, I know for sure that I WANT to enter the map contest, but sadly, I can't, seeing as how I can't even use my computer anymore. ;;

As for the singing contest, I'm thinking about it. :\

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
umm hey guys. if anyone wants to add me to skype, my username is xmountainxmistxstarx
feel free to add me, just tell me that ur from here (pokecommunity) lol

and question: is anyone else entering the map contest?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
I want to enter the Small Writing Contest, but I'm going through a bad case of writer's block.

Also, I'm coming up on my 2000th post. :D

Years
...TG? Can I still call you Queen Boo? Your new username isn't so familiar to me. XD

I may have 6,000 or so posts but I don't think I'd ever get to say...9,000, at least not for a very long time.

Mizaki: I wish. >_O iSketch won't let me on again.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
yesterday was a pretty good day for me got 4 new shiny ev'd pokemon and today's starting out to be a good day just won my first match in the ou singles tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back