• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Ev training is too hard D: It takes too long and I'm an impatient person >:D

Years
It takes up mine as well, it gets really boring to do after a while and I can just...find better ways to spend my time than to be obsessive over a Pokémon's stat, then again the fact that I can never be a competitive battler explains itself. XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2011
It can be fast, but then you have to get through the math and the GIGANTIC PAIN that is the battle tower though... :|

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
It takes up mine as well, it gets really boring to do after a while and I can just...find better ways to spend my time than to be obsessive over a Pokémon's stat, then again the fact that I can never be a competitive battler explains itself. XD

Just take the fast way out and use Shoddy! I tried it once and realized how much of a waste time EV training is, and I never EV trained again.

Years
lol thats why i have my own personal ev trainer to ev train for me i dont have time to ev train nowadays.
You have your own personal EV trainer? God, that sounds like such a mission for the person, but I guess it saves you doing it yourself. ...well I just feel bad for anybody who spends a lot of time EV training unless they really like doing it. XD;

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
You have your own personal EV trainer? God, that sounds like such a mission for the person, but I guess it saves you doing it yourself. ...well I just feel bad for anybody who spends a lot of time EV training unless they really like doing it. XD;

he likes to ev train he just started ev training and wants to get his name out as a good ev trainer yesterday he gave me a pcp and an arceus for telling one of my friends who is a competive battler about him and another friend who is the co owner of a 550+ post trade thread

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Haha, nope. Only a select few personal EV trainers actually TRAIN the Pokemon. Most just use a hacking device and pretend they put hours of work into it.

Years
he likes to ev train he just started ev training and wants to get his name out as a good ev trainer yesterday he gave me a pcp and an arceus for telling one of my friends who is a competive battler about him and another friend who is the co owner of a 550+ post trade thread
Wow, sounds like a guy I'd like to meet. Never heard of many people who would like EV training so much...let alone be that generous. :o

[jq]Haha, nope. Only a select few personal EV trainers actually TRAIN the Pokemon. Most just use a hacking device and pretend they put hours of work into it.[/jq]
Bummer, I sometimes wish that some people didn't only resort to using a hacking device to get the desired pokemon, but I guess it just takes too much effort that they can't really be bothered. XD;

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Ooh, I've never tried Shoddy before. :O Probably should eventually if I really cbf to EV train, heard you could just insert the stats of Pokemon and that's pretty much good enough.

Yeah, it's pretty damn nifty. Problem for me is that whenever it's running, my laptop lags to the extreme, so I might delete it sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back