• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I don't think it is safe to assume anything is obvious. But thats just my massive paranoia kicking in :P

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    YAY PARANOIA! :D
    And that is that. Is the lady in your sig from any series, or just a random person?

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Well, this is a chance to change that. Starting with the Get-Together, you get to know people, then you stay a frequent person, then BOOM! 12,00000000000000000000 posts XP

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    then about that! i am excited, but scared it might lose what made it such a great game somehow :S

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
    Today I heard a little piece of the Groundon, Kyorge, Rayquaza Battle Music. It's a remix but sounds pretty good.

Hey, speaking of the games, did you know that they almost never drop below $34.99, no matter how old? Only Wal-Mart has the old ones for $19.99.
    I can't go to Wal-Mart. We don't have one in the Netherlands.:(

Last edited:

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I don't remember too much battle music. I usually had my GBA muted and listened to music elsewhere.
    And yeah, It annoys me how they dont knock down the prices sooner :S

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    im sure it is. but i violate copyright laws all the time, so it doesnt make all that much a difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back