• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I like your dragons Giratar :3 they are quite elegant!

yha i guess tailor but maybe they have our best intrest in thier heart?

Last edited:

Vaporeongirl

Pokemon Breederand Hunter
    Years
  • eek,no revotlts people! Anyway beign an only child can get boring but i geuss you do get this bond with our parents.. exceptnit feels like they are alkways wacthing you D8

Vaporeongirl

Pokemon Breederand Hunter
    Years
  • THanks master you guys are all awesome!

same here tailor i am social,and i do have a group of great friends! THen i have pokke community which is very awesome!

Last edited:

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
  • You know, Nintendo should get more creative and make the Champions/Gym Leaders act sad or something after you beat them a few dozen times. I'm getting sick of all the optimism they have every time you defeat them. :sleeping:

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
  • You know, Nintendo should get more creative and make the Champions/Gym Leaders act sad or something after you beat them a few dozen times. I'm getting sick of all the optimism they have every time you defeat them. :sleeping:
    You are 100% right! Something like Whitney who starts crying and doesn't want to give you the Plain Badge.

whut you talking about my signature i created it myself1 i think the pipllup adds a good surprise factor! 8D
    I admire Piplup and I totaly admire your signature piplup :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back