• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • It's gonna be hard finding a copy here though, almost no-one sells GC games here >_>
    Good luck then. Maybe though try online?
    He's Michael Jackson's video game son.
    Kinda, only with a giant Pokeball-themed afro and a Ludicolo army. =D
    Vote Wes (Colosseum's protagonist) for best Spin-Off game protagonist. =?D
    There's no need to vote - should be obvious that is the case. Leastways after the opening cutscene. XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I played Colusseum once. It was awesome, but back then I didn't own a gamecube (I still don't) and I never played the game again.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    The party IS on the forum ;). Also, there's a huge amount of Australians on this forum, it's awesome :D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Aussies enjoy a lot of things, in fact the biggest Poke geek we have here is Aussie. Jake and his clouds. ><

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lol jk. But still, never woulda thought many Australians would enjoy Pokemon.

Pokemon just happens to be a worldwide hit. What part of Australia made you think it's not part of the world?

On another note, I so do not want to log into Photobucket and resize what I want to be my new avatar and profile picture. Ugh.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    We do enjoy a lot of things, Pokemon is only the tip of the iceberg my friend ;)

EDIT: bobandbill pretty much summed it up for me :P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm downloading Skype right now. Skype is awesome but it's going to break my laptop.

*Post sponsored by Skype*

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    What how can Skype break a laptop? D: It's like the amazingest thing ever! It's a telephone-like system that I actually don't mind talking to people on!!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's funny because as I wrote that the installation thing crashed.

I'll download it on my desktop later, I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back