• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I know, I know...I just hope no one tries it, for example on the Nuzlocke Forums (you know, the challenge where Pokemon die?), they had a lot of no sleep runs for new years.

Years
  • Last time I hosted the Skype event I got no sleep. It was extremely exaggerating but it was defiantly worth it! I enjoyed my time and got to know new people. :3

Years
  • I don't have a sleep time. Get to bed when I feel like I need to. Mainly when I am half awake and haven't a clue of what I am doing.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Looks like I came back to PC at the right time. D:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I think I went to sleep at 2:30 in the morning last night. I was waiting for Harry Potter to finish and yeah. It was pretty good. Then this morning I was woken up by my sister's obnoxious friend. >_>

Hey all. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I usually stay up until like 8 AM. It's only 12:30. I'm right on schedule :B

Sean

Years
  • Teehee. Can you blame me? :3

I'm trying to find a good Mariah avatar right now, damn the 41.0 kB size!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Imma not do skype. :3 /doesn't have a mic sooo.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Might do skype on the last few days since my parents are here at the moment. Playing isketch at the moment ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back