• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wanna do Skype but voice chat makes me nervous so idkkk. But I'm on Skype literally whenever I'm on my computer so.

Sean

Years
  • We don't bite at the skype chat!

You can just listen into calls if you wish, and type, instead of talking. You can also take part in the typing discussions.

/propaganda. :3

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • For some reason, this GT8 makes me more excited and gives me the feeling that I need to participate in more events, cause the previous ones I haven't done much except the Skype chat and the general chat thread.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm kind of feeling overwhelmed atm, honestly. xD Even though it just barely started officially. So many events that I want to do, so little timeee

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This GT I don't really intend to do much other than host what I'm hosting. :3 And of course irc chat by default since I'm usually there. I kinda wanted to participate in events but I really don't feel like it, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There are many events that I'd like to participate...but my hosting duties are keeping me busyyyy xD

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yea, since you're hosting Skype. I doubt the event i'm hosting will get many entrants imo, so I have a lotta free time. But i do hope you can do at least some of the events!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Everyone enter PokeParody, I'm so afraid no one will ;;

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I still don't know what to enter this year. I'll make my mind up when I get to my computer.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My problem atm is that there are so many that I'm just hopping from event to event, half-doing the ones I want till I get bored and then moving on to the next one, so I haven't gotten close to finishing most of them, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am for sure...entering the Blog Competition. I already got an idea picked out since early this week, and I'm almost done writing it. It's like two pages, but I might make it shorter. /writes too much.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oops I forgot to get my wifi for my DS fixed (which I planned to do BEFORE the last get together :/) Looks like half the events won't be available for me );

I did the iSketch one today :D Everyone should try that one, loads of fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back