• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangturttle

Magikarp MASTER!
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Oi, first get together for me, I'll probably just try the map off, I don't expect to win though.. I just started this week!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • It's little. 2 bedroom, one bathroom, combination kitchen laundry room. It has a well too... se we have to acquire our own water for it.
    That's even smaller than my friend's apartment. :pink_laugh: Although I've never seen anyone's house have a well.
    Cute ! <3
    I also had a dog ... until it ran away, never to be found again ... ><
    That's so sad! :pink_disbelief:

cspmoneymaker

You don't understand what? The Chatterbox, or the conversations? :\
    I meant this whole Get-Together thing, is it an online event or real event ? :\
    And too many sub-events got me dizzy. :cross-eye

cspmoneymaker

No, it's online with people from all over the world. You meet a lot of people, last year I met some people from america. And that's pretty far away for me!
    So, how to join them ? :paranoid:

twilightrellik

Shiny Lover ^^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2020
    Hellooooo everyone ^o^ this is my first time at a get together but can't say I've found any contests I can enter so here I am ^w^ also if anyone's bored in up for shiny trading or battling <3 just check my thread iin my sig ^^ I'm lso always up for makin new friends so lemme know :D

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
  • It's getting pretty quiet right now :(

Hellooooo everyone ^o^ this is my first time at a get together but can't say I've found any contests I can enter so here I am ^w^ also if anyone's bored in up for shiny trading or battling <3 just check my thread iin my sig ^^ I'm lso always up for makin new friends so lemme know :D

And, do you already enjoy it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    It's been my first time attending this whole event. <3 And I am planning to participate! :D

cspmoneymaker

Um, you're joining a lot of them right now. :P
    I really don't understand,what am I joining ? :surprised: ( You can call me dumb i you like.) :knockedou
    I guess I just have to let go like last year. :disappoin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back