• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
Years
  • My sister has an Ipod touch--I don't get the draw in the IPods though, I guess they're pretty when they're coloured. ^__^

I like my little four GB Sony Walkman(though I really want the new version and 16 GB....>_>) *goes to check out Inferno's new thread*

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I lost my SS version AND my firecard (it had Pearl on it, along with like...15 other games) so I'm completely walled up in breeding. I have no room to place my babies anywhere! T.T

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I like my little four GB Sony Walkman(though I really want the new version and 16 GB....>_>) *goes to check out Inferno's new thread*
    x3 Yay.

I lost my SS version AND my firecard (it had Pearl on it, along with like...15 other games) so I'm completely walled up in breeding. I have no room to place my babies anywhere! T.T
    Aww. :c That sucks.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • I totally agree with Octo, this is my first Get-Together and it is simply awesome (kinda like a county fair, minus the creepers and razor-blade food). I just hope that I find some luck in the Fan-Art and Create-a-Pokemon threads. I'd like to win but it doesn't matter too much. Besides, it's just another thing were I can concentrate my creativity.

Anyways, I'm having heck of a time and I hope everyone else is as well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Third get together for me.

First time was 2007, when I hosted one of the large range of events (which was only like four), thennn... in 2009's I entered one contest. This year I was involved more though :)

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Aww...I totally would have done the Detective game if I'd known about it before hand, it looks really cool. ^_^

I'm starting a Water Monotype challenge on my Pokemon Emerald. It's crazy playing it now after 130+ hours of Platinum, lol. I still like it though, pretty nostalgic even if it is the Hoenn region.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • 130+ hours on a pokemon game is nothing for me, I have almost 700 on my Pearl. xP

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Aww...I totally would have done the Detective game if I'd known about it before hand, it looks really cool. ^_^

I'm starting a Water Monotype challenge on my Pokemon Emerald. It's crazy playing it now after 130+ hours of Platinum, lol. I still like it though, pretty nostalgic even if it is the Hoenn region.

Try a random monotype. That's what I did for LG.
    Random water monotype. (Cloyster, Dewgong, Poliwag, Slowbro, Starmie, and Seaking.)

It's fun.

The most I have on a pokemon game is 150+ hours on Diamond.

Though it may have been more on Silver. Though I was, like, 6 or 7, I don't remember.

Somebody has no life ^. I kid I kid. ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back