• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Yami_Zidane said:
    Get your sprites here!
    sorry about the trumpet and if you want different hair just let me know ok?

*waits for more requests*
    awesome, i made a couple very small changes (i hope you don't mind), and he is on my trainer card!! woo-hoo! thanks very much

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • I am back once again. I was wondering if you could make a mix of three Pokemon - Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. Preferably with three heads (like Cerberus), but if you can't it is fine. Thanks, once again. ^_^

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    looks like PC was down for a while, but on with the Sprites
    SalamenceKing said:
    Hey Yami Z, do ya think you can make me a pokemorph of any trainer and salamance?

here you go,
    Get your sprites here!

IXShadowBladeXI said:
    I am back once again. I was wondering if you could make a mix of three Pokemon - Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. Preferably with three heads (like Cerberus), but if you can't it is fine. Thanks, once again. ^_^
    well i tried and failed it was TOO hard *sigh* is there anything else i can do for you insetead?

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • I'd just like to say thanks for trying the Legendary Dog fusion. I figured it would be kind of hard. ^_^; Can you make a Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi fusion or either a Mewtwo and Deoxys fusion? Your choice. Oh, and if you choose the Mewtwo/Deoxys fusion, any form of Deoxys will be fine. Thanks.

P.S. How do you make such cool sprites? Is there a program or something you use?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    May I request a trainer morph?
    Trainer half: May
    Pokemon Half: Milotic
    If you can, make it like a mermaid: a person with a milotic tail instead of legs.
    Thanks!

Last edited:

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Can I have a grass form of Jolteon? o.o Re-colour him green and change the lightening maine to grass... that would be cool. :D

And Electrabuzz Zangoose would also rock mah sawks. :bandit:

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    O_O all the requests!!! i had better get to work *counts requests* 10! *faints*

p.s im working on egg adoptions, when ive finnished all these then i'll put up a new thread with them in

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    ok here goes

ashley03:
    Get your sprites here!
    Get your sprites here!

IXShadowBladeXI: i did both fot you
    Get your sprites here!
    Get your sprites here!
    and to answer your question, i just use MS paint no fancy program

jhgghyu:
    Get your sprites here!

schmitzgirly94:
    Get your sprites here!

TheTyphlosionTamer:
    Get your sprites here!

nicoleb: sorry if its not what you wanted
    Get your sprites here!
    i'll redo it if you wish

razor:
    Get your sprites here!
    Get your sprites here!

*falls to the floor gasping*

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks alot, also. These are awesome! I must add them to my signature now. And, considering, you do requests really fast. Well, from what I have seen. O_O

Back