• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting sick of team rocket?

Years
    Are you getting sick of team rocket and there lame motto i defitnly am after years of not being a fan of pokemon i flip my channels and watch the show for a bit... seeing that team rocket is STILL there.. i kinda think that who ever made pokemon went to far i mean come on

"Team rocket jacks some pokemon"
    "Does there motto"
    "Ash and hes hommes beat them"
    "Day is saved yay"

come on... thats just sad lol

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well Advanced Generation gets a lot better... I mean the comedy is better, and the Pokemon actually has a personality now. (Go go egolistic Grovyle! Or the cute little Corpfish who ate a rope thinking that it's noodle) Also, Wobbuffet = funny! XD

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hpmh team rocket that is what made me not like pokemon once because of dumb team rocket they make it boring but they got team magmar and team aqua now

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    team rocket suck their motto is lame! and they never succeed!

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    I just feel sorry for them - i mean never winning
    Not to mention ash + friends r the real losers - at least team rocket has character they just suck
    Ash - loves pokemon sooo much that he is always doing some crazy thing to earn the respect and love of some poke who hates him
    Brook - i don't think i even need to say anyting about him
    Misty - best out of the lot and yet she still is totally messed up - violent mood swings and stuff like that
    May - loser pokemon trainer
    Max - know-it-all shrimp

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    robyextreme said:
    Are you getting sick of team rocket and there lame motto i defitnly am after years of not being a fan of pokemon i flip my channels and watch the show for a bit... seeing that team rocket is STILL there.. i kinda think that who ever made pokemon went to far i mean come on

"Does there motto"
    "Day is saved yay"

come on... thats just sad lol
    oh god yes
    it gets so boring
    i mean ash wins all the time
    why don't they let team rocket win for once

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    (lets say theres a pethetic wurmple destined to die in the road)
    just let them take a wurple for god sake. wat good does a wurple in the wild do. in the end they're lives suck*swellow swoops down and eats them up*. see there was 2 things that was eventually gonna happen to a wurple.
    if the rockets took it: giovanni would have fed wurple to his pigiot.
    if ash saves it:10 mins after ash leaves and the wurple gets eaten.
    not much good in being a wumple;or a magicarp for that matter
    but noo, ash has to com in and save the little wurple and blasts them off again*doesnt he get tired of it*.ill like to see team rocket succeed for once,just once!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Ice demon said:
    I just feel sorry for them - i mean never winning
    Not to mention ash + friends r the real losers - at least team rocket has character they just suck
    Ash - loves pokemon sooo much that he is always doing some crazy thing to earn the respect and love of some poke who hates him
    Brook - i don't think i even need to say anyting about him
    Misty - best out of the lot and yet she still is totally messed up - violent mood swings and stuff like that
    May - loser pokemon trainer
    Max - know-it-all shrimp

i just feel sorry for them too. ash and the gang r losers!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I actually prefer TR to Ash and co. They're so much more complex if you sit down and compare them to the other people currently in the Anime (not counting Misty and Tracey since they're gone for the moment). The fact that they never succeed just shows their amazing perseverence, not that they're losers or any lesser skill than Ash and co. I happen to like them, and the show would be terrible if they were ever to leave. And they're the only people who have improved in AG compared to the other seasons, except for the beginning of the first season when they were an amazing and lethal duo. They add so much depth to each episode. Watch an episode without them and you'll realize how boring the show is without a subplot.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    ash and gang is the worse teams in hoenn:P
    they're strongest pkmn is pikachu the rest just suck. lets see theyre team all together with atks
    pikachu:thunder, iron tail, quick atk, and the unstopable thunder bolt
    trecko:pound, quick atk,{soon}bullet seed(pokemon never use absorb thru out any series)
    tailow:wing atk,quick atk, and mainly peck to destroy TRs ballon :disappoin
    corphish:crahamer, i think he forgot bublebeam bcuz ever since ash caught it he never uses it.

torchic:ember, forgot peck
    beautifly:silver wind, gust, mainly string shot, but doesnt know poison sting:\
    skitty:{from wat i know}assist, blizzard :shocked:

mudkip:water gun.....wat u expecting more
    lotad: water gun, razor leaf :shocked:thats immpossible to have both WG and RL!!!
    forretress:explosion, mainly rapid spin
    (brock lost his love of rocks)

wat a team!!(sarcasm) let see team rocket.
    cacnea: pin missle, neddle arm
    serviper:mainly poison tail,wrap,rarely haze(all the way at lv.43 and doesnt even know crunch)
    dustox:poison sting, gust, psybeam,(i think silver wind?)
    meowth:scratch, fury swipes
    wobbofett: it can COUNTER thunder??? jesse never oders it to use mirror coat enyet it uses it on thunder.but it always counters, thats all jesse EVER oders it to do!!!11

team rocket practicly OWN trecko but thats mainly wat they loos to now. just give them a chance

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    From that list, attack-wise TR is superior to Ash and co. The problem is that the animators think that the main group of people who watch pokemon is too immature to abide the villains winning sometimes =/ Before the series ends Ash needs at least one of his pokemon brainwashed by TR...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    thats wat im saying. by atks team rocket destroy most of ashes team. its that pikachus thunder bolt seems to be unstobable even to ground.
    also, most types dont exist in some pokemon.example:grass and poison combo are only grass in the anime.
    another strange thing is that serviper is SUPOSABLY at lv.43 bcuz it knows haze,but its atk stats r terible after jesse captured it. b4 it killed trecko and almost ate torchic but know it can barly servive to even torchic.
    another thing im always pissed about is how team rockets atks ALWAYS miss to trecko, corphish, tailow, and ofcoarse pikachu. but ash ALWAYS hits his mark.
    team rocket should defidently catch stronger pokemon but in the end ash & co. never let them(those b**t*r**). they should catch sumthing like an aggron, or even a lairon. but its that theyll gain sutch an advantage that pikachu will eassily bolt it away.

another thing i noticed while thinking. iron tail was only inturduced to steelix back in the johto age but now iron tail is like one of those strongest atks that was mainly inturduced in hoenn. pokemon that know it:
    pikachu, sentrent, swampert
    for crying out loud iron tail is a terrible atk!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    And I, too, don't understand the animators' new obsession with Iron Tail...they eliminated Pikachu's one weakness, for crying out loud! =/ Ash didn't even use a TM to train pikachu to use it...he simply "trained" it...I've been waiting six years to see a technical machine in the anime and they've never even mentioned them...

Years
    robyextreme said:
    "Does there motto"
    "Day is saved yay"

Actually, that's the whole plot of the whole Johto series... that's why I missed more than a half of Johto... (got stuck reading manga or playing video games)

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    i wish there was a more interesting plot and i wish team rocket didn't come like on EVERY EPISODE
    its so annyoing here's a better one
    1.ash gets stolen
    2.boo friggin' hoo
    3.everyone freaks out
    4.they find the idiots
    5.beat the **** out of them
    6.now it's boo friggin' hoo for team rocket
    7.the day is saved thanks to the powerpuff gir.... oh wait wrong show
    8.ash leaves always winning
    doesn't team rocket get tired of getting their *** kicked?

Last edited by a moderator:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I remember the 2nd? episode of pokemon, theam rocket were actualy beateing the crap out of Ash and Pikachu, but Ash (with like the 50 pikachus from the pokemon center) won in the end. after that epsode they turned into bumbleing idiots! What Happened?

Years
    1. The editors are running out of ideas...(they could have just ended the series a long time ago...but oh well)
    2. They could have just based the whole entire anime from the manga (which basically came first... Special not Dengeki!)
    3. If they did, there would be no TR trio...er...I mean there would be the TR Triad (Surge, Sabrina, Koga). But then they aren't so annoying since they are quite annoyed by the heroes themselves...and they don't always appear out of nowhere in each stupid chapter.

oh well... XD

Back