• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting sick of team rocket?

Gyaradical

@_@ GYARADOS USER!!
    Years
    Actually, Team Rocket is there for two purposes: To steal and to give comedic ends. Like in Movie three: Spell of the Unown... x_X; However, yes, some of their stunts are actually quite old but seeing as they keep bringing in new weapons, machines, etc, it is quite exciting on what the anime makers think while making "invincible" machines.

~Crazy and lazy,
    Gyaradical :17:~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Since this discussion is more directed towards the Team Rocket characters in the Anime, I'm going to move it into the Pokemon TV Shows and Movies section.

*moved*

And by the way, since robyextreme has been banned, let's not continue on with the discussion about him. Thanks!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i think Team Aqua and Magma are doing a much better job than TR - so far ^_^

yea but then sooner or later ash and his humiliating bunch of goody-goody friends will stop both teams and rescue groudon and kyogre as if they cant defend themselves. this is probably going to be movie 8?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Umm...I almost think Kyogre and Groudon were in Jirachi: Wish Maker from the one commercial I've seen, but maybe I'm wrong *shrug*

But there probably will be some sort of small episode arc towards the end of AG where Aqua and Magma get thrashed by Ash and he'll save Kyogre and Groudon in the process =/

I'd like to see Ash go against Cipher...he'd never make it out of Orre with any pokemon left...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    actually groudon was the only one revealed in the jirachi movie and it was fake too:P

if ash could magicly beat the entire team rocket and team aqua/magma force then he could magicly beat cipher too. of coarse they might turn his pikachu into shadow and pikachu complitly devestate ash and co..... lost my trail of thought so im gonna stop the post rite here:P

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I think Team Rocket should have their own series, like a spin-off One where they have lives, other than wake up, chase pikachu, go to sleep. TR are my fave characters. I just wish the people in Japan would give them some other reason to be there or give them their own series and maybe have them run into Ash-tachi every once in a awhile. In reality, they've been chasing Pikachu unjustified for, what, six seasons? I agree that the situation is getting old, but not the characters. Team Rocket keep the show interesting. Without them, I really think that it would be terribly boring. But I bet the animators could think of a better way to bring comedic relief to the show besides writing those three into the script, blasting them off, and them having everyone else talk about how idiotic they were. I mean, take "bulbasaurs hidden garden" for instance. I thought that was hilarious when Ash and Misty got caught in that net and ash starting running off his big mouth about pirates or something. But nowadays, you don't see much of that (aside from that ep where he threw a fit because that gym trainer who liked to surf told him the gym was closed for ONE day). Lately, the writers tend to leave the idiotic antics to TR, which is starting to bring the show down if you ask me. :disappoin

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Why?

oni flygon said:
    In the manga, some gym leaders in the Kanto Region were associated with Team Rocket. In the manga, Team Rocket was actually disbanded only after the battle with the Elite Four...so technically, the TR Triad are also disbanded...but I didn't say anything about the Magma Triad Elite and the Aqua Triad Elite... :P

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    hey!
    i don't thing that team rocket are boeing
    they are also a part of the story and never speak anything like thatu don't like pokemon in a pokemon forum?
    if u don't like it just leave it?Please?
    ANYWAY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT POKEMON(ONLY GOOD SUGGESTION) ARE WELCOME!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    the manga is way different from the anime. but it sound preety cool. (i never read one just internet looks)

TR is just there for the funny. that all they good for. the show would be boring with out them. not unless you like ash's gym jorney. but it ok and stop dissing on ash and friends. they suck a bit but stop it!! at least diss on may!! she suck!! she does not deserve a torchic!!!

but ash and friends+team rocket= funny, great show

withe each other the show would suck

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    the manga is way different from the anime. but it sound preety cool. (i never read one just internet looks)

TR is just there for the funny. that all they good for. the show would be boring with out them. not unless you like ash's gym jorney. but it ok and stop dissing on ash and friends. they suck a bit but stop it!! at least diss on may!! she suck!! she does not deserve a torchic!!!

but ash and friends+team rocket= funny, great show

without each other the show would suck

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    my god wat r the odds of this. 2 different members double posting in the same thread.*wow* no double posting guys. u have to wait till sumbody else posts first then u post.this aint no chat room. and now u have to wait till a mod comes to fix this.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    ????

:embarrass I didn't say that I didn't like pokemon or Team Rocket; its one of my favorite shows! I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just wanted to state my opinion about the show in its current state. Its not bad, its not great, but its okay. I just think that the earlier seasons where the animators were focusing more on character developement were better (I think someone posted that earlier, I don't remenber who). But right now, I think pokemon is going downhill and I just had some ideas about ways that it could be improved. I didn't mean to cause any trouble with my big mouth. But I'm definitely NOT a pokemon hater. I'm just a little more critical of it than I should be I suppose. It's just that the story line and the characters seem to have such huge potential that's as of right now, not being brought out (in my opinion). But I really am sorry if anyone was offended by my previous message; it seems the opposite of what I was trying to say came out. I am certainly not tired of team rocket (they are my favorite characters); just of the fact that they are being forced into a situation that doesn't fit them anymore. It's really starting to make them look bad. :disappoin

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I don't think I will ever be tired of seeing Team Rocket "blasting off again." I dunno...maybe I am just strange, but a show would never seem complete without it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    You do moan alot don't you robyextream atleast your banned nnow, team rocket rock! Even tho they try to beat ash and co. but i still think jessie james and meouth are coool

Back