• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Hi I am pretty new to the game as my parents have bought an early B-day present for me as tomorrow is my birthday! :D
    My friend has given me a Shiny Xerneas from the Japanese event and Shiny Delcatty in a love ball and a shiny Golem nicknamed Goldie. I am not new to the series but am new to this shiny hunting business. Otherwise they have given me a few Events named:
    Event Samurott from Germany
    Event Dragobite from England
    Event Victini from Korea

They are really kind and genuinely likes helping people,I think they will run a shiny shop in here soon using my account but on his game as he dosen't have an email. So sorry for blabbing on but this paragraph only took me 3 mins XD If you want them say so?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi I am pretty new to the game as my parents have bought an early B-day present for me as tomorrow is my birthday! :D
    My friend has given me a Shiny Xerneas from the Japanese event and Shiny Delcatty in a love ball and a shiny Golem nicknamed Goldie. I am not new to the series but am new to this shiny hunting business. Otherwise they have given me a few Events named:
    Event Samurott from Germany
    Event Dragobite from England
    Event Victini from Korea

They are really kind and genuinely likes helping people,I think they will run a shiny shop in here soon using my account but on his game as he dosen't have an email. So sorry for blabbing on but this paragraph only took me 3 mins XD If you want them say so?

Hiya, Just to reiterate your offering Event Samurott from Germany, Event Dragonite from England and Event Victini from Korea? What would you like in exchange? Also Delcatty can't be caught in a Love ball so that one must be a hack on some level.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Ok,Thank you! I will make sure to trade my friend for another shiny. And yes,my friend has said that they will give me a Event Shiny Xerneas from Japan according to them it is from the original event in Japan...Also I would like shinies :D To use as a cute kinda look at pokemon so I don't need competetive. Otherwise my friend (Serena) will offer you alot of her shinies so I'll write them down later when she comes over mine with her 3ds :D

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Ok,Thank you! I will make sure to trade my friend for another shiny. And yes,my friend has said that they will give me a Event Shiny Xerneas from Japan according to them it is from the original event in Japan...Also I would like shinies :D To use as a cute kinda look at pokemon so I don't need competetive. Otherwise my friend (Serena) will offer you alot of her shinies so I'll write them down later when she comes over mine with her 3ds :D

Okey well if your offering Xerneas we have the shiny event but if it's nature is different to the one we have I'll be happy to trade for it, and we have lots of shinies, would you like a list of shiny Pokemon I have on hand?

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hello!
    I was interested in your 6th gen starters:
    -KB impish bulletproof chespin
    -KB modest magician Fennekin
    -KB timid Protean Froakie 6 iv EM: Toxic Spikes

I can offer any shiny starters from Gen 1-4 or anything you'd like from my trade thread =]

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Hello again,
    Shall I check the nature?
    Also my friend has decided to restart as he is now not interested in his game.
    I now have alot of new shinies now if you want a list?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello again,
    Shall I check the nature?
    Also my friend has decided to restart as he is now not interested in his game.
    I now have alot of new shinies now if you want a list?

I'd appreciate knowing the natures :) and We don't need any shinies as Gameguy has a shiny living dex :)

Years
  • Hello!
    I was interested in your 6th gen starters:
    -KB impish bulletproof chespin
    -KB modest magician Fennekin
    -KB timid Protean Froakie 6 iv EM: Toxic Spikes

I can offer any shiny starters from Gen 1-4 or anything you'd like from my trade thread =]

Hi there, do any of your shinies have 5 or 6 ivs? I was looking through your shop and didn't see it listed

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Wow! A shiny living dex?! I can only but dream about that! Oh and my Shiny Xerneas is:
    Nature:Docile
    Otherwise I now note that 3 of my friend's shiny ledgends are hack:
    Shiny Yveltal x2 Both English
    Shiny Xerneas x1 English
    The one my friend's trading you is Japanese, If you want it.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hi there, do any of your shinies have 5 or 6 ivs? I was looking through your shop and didn't see it listed

Sadly they do not =[ Hope we can still work something out though. I'll pm ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back