• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
Years
  • Hi there. I will talk to addy or gameguy about the t-tar and venusaur. As for the foongus I can certainly do that for you. FYI, from what I can see Feebas can not bred with a Lure ball sorry about giving you this news but I would recommend posting the hack/scam thread as they would know more then I do about ball combination. Do you have any other johto ball females?

I bred the Feebas myself, and I transferred a female Milotic in a Lure Ball from Heart Gold... Didn't realise all Pokemon from PokeWalker are always in default PokeBalls. Strange to me that someone would hack in an imperfect Milotic just to have it in a Lure Ball.
    Anyway, do you accept any Dream Ball Poke's? I have several good ones, including a four-EM Huge Power Adamant Marill.

Years
  • I bred the Feebas myself, and I transferred a female Milotic in a Lure Ball from Heart Gold... Didn't realise all Pokemon from PokeWalker are always in default PokeBalls. Strange to me that someone would hack in an imperfect Milotic just to have it in a Lure Ball.
    Anyway, do you accept any Dream Ball Poke's? I have several good ones, including a four-EM Huge Power Adamant Marill.
    I checked serebii and according to them its impossible, but we could be wrong. I dont know how the pokewalker works tbh. So i would check with the hack/scam thread as they know a lot more about ball combinations then I do.

As for the marill that will work for the foongus, I havent talked with the others yet though about the t-tar and venus, but I will let you know asap.

Years
  • Unfortunately I already have a dream ball HA carvanha, you have any other dream ball pokes? Or something thats not on my list or is different from it (like egg moves, natures, or abilities)? If you dont then its no big deal/
    dream ball snorunt?
    dont have johto balls sorry :/
    or you can have one of the ones im gonna offer below. i dont mind :)

also I need:

KB Articuno
    Shiny Moltres
    Shiny Raikou
    Shiny Suicune
    Shiny(or not) Virizion
    Shiny (or not) KB Cobalion

for any of these

Shiny Modest Kyogre from the Hoenn Region OT:34155 dive ball
    Timid WIN2013 Keldeo from Unova OT:01163 cherish ball
    Shiny Bold KOR Rayquaza from Sinnoh OT:47218 poke ball
    Shiny Jolly KOR Landorus from Unova OT: 48977 poke ball
    Shiny Jolly JPN Terrakion from Unova OT: 51810 luxury ball
    Shiny Bold Mandibuzz w/ Overcoat (5IVs;missing spatk) from Link Trade OT:21611 heal ball
    Shiny Adamant Hawlucha w/ Unburden (5IVs; missing spatk) from an egg hatched 6-7-2014 OT:45615 luxury ball
    Shiny Timid Gardevoir w/ Trace 6IVs from Hoenn Region OT:13658 poke ball
    Shiny Jolly Pinsir w/ Moxie 6IVs from Link trade OT:43777 net ball

not sure with their legitimacy so you can check
    need to complete my dex lol
    will have to clone them first tho :) thanks

Years
  • dream ball snorunt?
    dont have johto balls sorry :/
    or you can have one of the ones im gonna offer below. i dont mind :)

also I need:

KB Articuno
    Shiny Moltres
    Shiny Raikou
    Shiny Suicune
    Shiny(or not) Virizion
    Shiny (or not) KB Cobalion

for any of these

Shiny Modest Kyogre from the Hoenn Region OT:34155 dive ball
    Timid WIN2013 Keldeo from Unova OT:01163 cherish ball
    Shiny Bold KOR Rayquaza from Sinnoh OT:47218 poke ball
    Shiny Jolly KOR Landorus from Unova OT: 48977 poke ball
    Shiny Jolly JPN Terrakion from Unova OT: 51810 luxury ball
    Shiny Bold Mandibuzz w/ Overcoat (5IVs;missing spatk) from Link Trade OT:21611 heal ball
    Shiny Adamant Hawlucha w/ Unburden (5IVs; missing spatk) from an egg hatched 6-7-2014 OT:45615 luxury ball
    Shiny Timid Gardevoir w/ Trace 6IVs from Hoenn Region OT:13658 poke ball
    Shiny Jolly Pinsir w/ Moxie 6IVs from Link trade OT:43777 net ball

not sure with their legitimacy so you can check
    need to complete my dex lol
    will have to clone them first tho :) thanks

Hey there! :) I believe I'll be trading you the shinies :p
    I'd take the mandibuzz, hawlucha and gardevoir and give you shiny moltres, raikou and suicune
    Sound good?

Years
  • Hi gameguy,
    it's me, Minh.
    Can you help me with a Magenzone having Modest nature Magnet Pull Ability and hidden power Fire with good ivs ?
    I offer a Magnezone having Modest Nature, Magnet Pull Ability, 6ivs, hidden power Dark.
    I eally need the one having Hidden power Fire.
    Hope you can help me.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • I checked serebii and according to them its impossible, but we could be wrong. I dont know how the pokewalker works tbh. So i would check with the hack/scam thread as they know a lot more about ball combinations then I do.

As for the marill that will work for the foongus, I havent talked with the others yet though about the t-tar and venus, but I will let you know asap.

Alright. Thanks for letting me know! Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you accept a Timid Moon Ball Gastly for:

Pokemon: Pachirisu
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Impish
    IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Follow Me
    Move Tutor Moves: N/A
    TM Moves: N/A

as well as the Foonguss, or do you already have one? Sorry if I'm asking a lot.

Years
  • Alright. Thanks for letting me know! Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you accept a Timid Moon Ball Gastly for:

Pokemon: Pachirisu
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Impish
    IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Follow Me
    Move Tutor Moves: N/A
    TM Moves: N/A

as well as the Foonguss, or do you already have one? Sorry if I'm asking a lot.
    Okay I have talked to the others about the t-tar and venus. We would be looking for 5-6IV competitive pokemon shiny or non-shiny.

As for the breeding part of your request. I will do the foongus for marill and I already have a moon ball gastly. You got any other johto ball pokes? If you dont it doesnt matter to me I can still trade you the pachirisu, just looking to grow my johto ball collection and they would have to be female.

dCypher03 said:
    dream ball snorunt?
    That would work provided it is female.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Okay I have talked to the others about the t-tar and venus. We would be looking for 5-6IV competitive pokemon shiny or non-shiny.

As for the breeding part of your request. I will do the foongus for marill and I already have a moon ball gastly. You got any other johto ball pokes? If you dont it doesnt matter to me I can still trade you the pachirisu, just looking to grow my johto ball collection and they would have to be female.

Alright. Like I said, of the competitive non-shinies gameguy has listed, I didn't see Shadow Tag Gothita or Swift Swim Poliwag, so I was wondering if those would be acceptable to trade.

As for the PokeBalls, I sadly only have a Friend Ball Bellsprout at the moment. I can get more soon. The only Bank Ball Pokemon I have that I think you might not is a Sudowoodo in a Dream Ball, but I don't know if you'd want that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright. Like I said, of the competitive non-shinies gameguy has listed, I didn't see Shadow Tag Gothita or Swift Swim Poliwag, so I was wondering if those would be acceptable to trade.

As for the PokeBalls, I sadly only have a Friend Ball Bellsprout at the moment. I can get more soon. The only Bank Ball Pokemon I have that I think you might not is a Sudowoodo in a Dream Ball, but I don't know if you'd want that.
    Ohh okay. I will ask them as that is their department.

That is fine. I will do the Foongus and Pachirisu for the marill then. I will let you know when I have your pokemon ready!

Years
  • Alright. Like I said, of the competitive non-shinies gameguy has listed, I didn't see Shadow Tag Gothita or Swift Swim Poliwag, so I was wondering if those would be acceptable to trade.

So i asked them about the venus and t-tar and provided the gothita and poliwag are competitive (5-6IVs and a proper nature) then that will work for us. I will have to get the venus and t-tar for you. So when I get them I will let you know. How does that sound?

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • So i asked them about the venus and t-tar and provided the gothita and poliwag are competitive (5-6IVs and a proper nature) then that will work for us. I will have to get the venus and t-tar for you. So when I get them I will let you know. How does that sound?

Great! And yes, they are both 5/6 IVs and Calm Nature, if that's alright.

Also, I know this may be asking a lot, but do any of you have a Hoenn-born Adamant or Brave Groudon? IVs don't matter. Thanks again. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello i'm interested in the following Pokemon below.

KB timid drizzle Politoed 6 iv
    KB Brave stance change aegislash - 5 iv missing speed BR
    Landorus (JPN) Lvl 100
    Impish w/Intimidate
    - Stealth Rock
    - U-turn
    - Earthquake
    - Knock Off

What i can offer.. and they are all BR and EV Trained just let me know if your interested in any of them

Shiny 6 IV Greninja Female
    Ability-Protean
    Nature-Naive

Shiny 6 IV Goodra Male
    Ability-Gooey
    Nature-Quiet

Shiny 5 IV Hydreigon Male missing Attack
    Ability-Levitate
    Nature-Timid

Shiny 5 IV Charizard Male missing Attack
    Ability-Blaze
    Nature-Modest

Shiny 5IV Lucario Male missing Sp Attack
    Ability-Inner Focus
    Nature –Jolly

Thanks

Years
  • Great! And yes, they are both 5/6 IVs and Calm Nature, if that's alright.

Also, I know this may be asking a lot, but do any of you have a Hoenn-born Adamant or Brave Groudon? IVs don't matter. Thanks again. ^^

Hi there. I am trying to get the venusaur for you right now, but I had a question. For the t-tar I have adamant, jolly and relaxed 6IVs so I am not sure which one you'd be interested in. As for the groudon I can check and see for you.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Hi there. I am trying to get the venusaur for you right now, but I had a question. For the t-tar I have adamant, jolly and relaxed 6IVs so I am not sure which one you'd be interested in. As for the groudon I can check and see for you.

I'd like the Adamant one if that's alright. And thank you. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back