• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Hi I'm looking for a normal English Tanbata Jirachi, and the one you list has the normal sprite in your list, however it has Moonblast which (according to the event list on Serebii) only the Shiny version had. So which version is the Jirachi you have, Shiny or normal?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Hi I'm looking for a normal English Tanbata Jirachi, and the one you list has the normal sprite in your list, however it has Moonblast which (according to the event list on Serebii) only the Shiny version had. So which version is the Jirachi you have, Shiny or normal?

Sorry it's shiny, I have to fix the Sprite.
But I can get you one in the next few days if you like :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Sorry it's shiny, I have to fix the Sprite.
But I can get you one in the next few days if you like :)

A normal one? Oh wow that would be fantastic, yes please!! I'll go over your list to see if I have anything you want, or I can simply post what I have (in a spoiler tag) and you can see if I have anything you may want.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
A normal one? Oh wow that would be fantastic, yes please!! I'll go over your list to see if I have anything you want, or I can simply post what I have (in a spoiler tag) and you can see if I have anything you may want.

Yeah I think I can get you one :) if there's anything on our list you have that would be great, if not a list of any events you have that I don't have listed would be appreciated :)

Years
So I'll be giving 2 manesh Arceus', Galileo Rquaza, pyroar and gyarados, yes?

I'll have:
Shiny 6IV mewtwo
Sum2013 palkia
Gamestp shiny entei and shiny suicune
And would you happen to have a Hope Diancie? I changed my mind on lando and tornadus lol
Im gonna need to have my pokes cloned first tho.
alright, when you have them cloned let me know! :)

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
hello guys, may I make a request?

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname:
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Egg Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
TM Moves:

I think my request is too much work since I need the Rotom to have HP Grass
I don't have much to offer but
~ a lvl1 female Teddiursa - Quick feet - Jolly in friendball - 5IVs (doesn't have speed IV) with close combat - double edge -crunch - play rough

~ a lvl1 female Caterpie - Run Away - Timid in Dreamball - 5IVs (doesn't have Atk IV)

~ a lvl24 male Lucario - Inner focus - Navie in Safariball - 4IVs (doesn't have SpA and SpDef IV)

Years
hello guys, may I make a request?

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname:
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Egg Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
TM Moves:

I think my request is too much work since I need the Rotom to have HP Grass
I don't have much to offer but
~ a lvl1 female Teddiursa - Quick feet - Jolly in friendball - 5IVs (doesn't have speed IV) with close combat - double edge -crunch - play rough

~ a lvl1 female Caterpie - Run Away - Timid in Dreamball - 5IVs (doesn't have Atk IV)

~ a lvl24 male Lucario - Inner focus - Navie in Safariball - 4IVs (doesn't have SpA and SpDef IV)
I can certainly try to get your request. Although, I wont guarantee the Atk IV being 30 but it will be something that results in HP Grass. So the end result will be 31/xx/31/30/31/31 with HP Grass if thats fine with you? I should mention it could take some time to get the rotom to come out right so it might not be ready for a couple of days or longer.

If that works that I'd be interested in the Teddiursa and Caterpie in return if thats fine?

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
I can certainly try to get your request. Although, I wont guarantee the Atk IV being 30 but it will be something that results in HP Grass. So the end result will be 31/xx/31/30/31/31 with HP Grass if thats fine with you? I should mention it could take some time to get the rotom to come out right so it might not be ready for a couple of days or longer.

If that works that I'd be interested in the Teddiursa and Caterpie in return if thats fine?

that's awesome! I forgot the nature is timid so the Atk IV doesn't matter as long as the rotom has HP Grass. I'll wait

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
Im interested in your Competative Shiny Absol with the jolly nature. would you accept a shiny Moltres Lvl 51 that i caught in Soul Silver? If of course you still have it :P

RiyugaKun

Hydreigon tamer!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
Don't want to sound rude, but...

Just wanted to inform to you that KB Shiny Mewtwo is NOT possible. There have been a lot of Powersave'd ones floating around, but they're hacks.Serebii's shiny-locked list

KB Shiny Rayquaza is also NOT legit(Check same link as above). (I'm assuming KB=HB??)

KB Yveltal is also NOT legit, if it's not an event, as the new X,Y and Z events can be shiny

Years
^assuming that its true, can I have something else to replace the shiny mewtwo with? Its fine if you dont want to ^^

Years
Don't want to sound rude, but...

Just wanted to inform to you that KB Shiny Mewtwo is NOT possible. There have been a lot of Powersave'd ones floating around, but they're hacks.Serebii's shiny-locked list

KB Shiny Rayquaza is also NOT legit(Check same link as above). (I'm assuming KB=HB??)

KB Yveltal is also NOT legit, if it's not an event, as the new X,Y and Z events can be shiny

Thank you for your comment, but...

We do have a legit shiny mewtwo. We do know about the hacked one and I'll check to see about removing it from the first page.

KB shiny Rayquaza is legit. There was an event that distributed a shiny locked one. I personally have 2 of them so I know we have legit shiny KB Rayquaza.

KB Yveltal (shiny i assume you meant?) is also legit. We had a source that traded his legit one for pokemon from our shop so therefore our shiny KB Yveltal is legit.

dCypher03 said:
^assuming that its true, can I have something else to replace the shiny mewtwo with? Its fine if you dont want to
We have a legit one. Its not from Kalos or Hoenn, so if your still interested in it and want more info I'll see if gameguy or addy can provide more info for you.

nekomon said:
Im interested in your Competative Shiny Absol with the jolly nature. would you accept a shiny Moltres Lvl 51 that i caught in Soul Silver? If of course you still have it
I will pass this along to the others for you and you guys can go from there.

Years
Im interested in your Competative Shiny Absol with the jolly nature. would you accept a shiny Moltres Lvl 51 that i caught in Soul Silver? If of course you still have it :P

Hey there! Is the moltres a trophy shiny or a competitive one? And everything listed we have :)
Thank you. Id really appreciate that :)

Sorry about that, I must of traded you the wrong one, we have another timid one that originated from johto
I'll have to do an iv check when I have some time but I believe this is the correct one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back