• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    I am in desperate need of a Larvitar/Tyranitar(pref Jolly nature) but I will take any nature. I am willing to trade my Deoxys or Azelf.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I'm interested in your Malamar but the rest arnt really things we need, do you have anything els of interest for the other Pokemon you wanted?

As far as competitive Pokemon go I have bisharp, wigglytuff, shiny greninja, aerodactyl, kangaskhan, shiny dragonite, Smearlge (dark void doubles and ingrain/baton pass), gengar (in one of those neat moon balls), shiny kingdra, Togekiss, glalie, hawlucha, minun, gardevoir, klingklang, dedenne, rotom, venusar, milotic, sableye, drifblim, linoone, chansey, lickylicky, bellossom, spinda, hippowdon, shiny blaziken, garbodor, manectric, poke ball event vivillon, beedrill, sheer force feraligatr, klefki, donphan, azumarill, charizard, cloyster, shiny galvantula, shiny Excadrill, sharpedo, skarmory, garchomp, talonflame, staraptor, fear Smearlge, fear nosepass, and fear magnemite.

All except for the event vivillon and the fear Pokemon have 5ivs in every stat except their decreased stat from their nature. They're all Ev trained and battle ready, if you have any questions about abilities, natures, or move sets I'd be happy to answer them,

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • As far as competitive Pokemon go I have bisharp, wigglytuff, shiny greninja, aerodactyl, kangaskhan, shiny dragonite, Smearlge (dark void doubles and ingrain/baton pass), gengar (in one of those neat moon balls), shiny kingdra, Togekiss, glalie, hawlucha, minun, gardevoir, klingklang, dedenne, rotom, venusar, milotic, sableye, drifblim, linoone, chansey, lickylicky, bellossom, spinda, hippowdon, shiny blaziken, garbodor, manectric, poke ball event vivillon, beedrill, sheer force feraligatr, klefki, donphan, azumarill, charizard, cloyster, shiny galvantula, shiny Excadrill, sharpedo, skarmory, garchomp, talonflame, staraptor, fear Smearlge, fear nosepass, and fear magnemite.

All except for the event vivillon and the fear Pokemon have 5ivs in every stat except their decreased stat from their nature. They're all Ev trained and battle ready, if you have any questions about abilities, natures, or move sets I'd be happy to answer them,

I'd be happy to take Smearlge, lickylicky and shiny Excadrill for the 3 you wanted

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Deal. I actually already have a clone of the lickylicky, so that makes things a bit easier. I would just need you to clone the Smearlge and the Excadrill.

Smearlge is jolly, moody, female
    Dark void, spore, ingrain, transform
    252hp, 252spd, 4def
    31/31/31/xx/31/31

Lickylicky, adamant, own tempo, female
    Rock slide, knock off, explosion, protect
    252hp, 252atk, 4def,
    31/31/31/xx/31/31

Excadrill, adamant, mold breaker, female, ultra ball
    Rock slide, Earthquake, rapid spin, iron head
    252hp, 252atk, 4spd
    31/31/31/xx/31/31

Now all we need to do is figure out a time :)

Years
  • offering one of
    Naughty Galileo Rayquaza OT:0805
    Lonely and Jolly Manesh Arceus OT:12215
    Timid WIN2013 Keldeo OT:01163

For
    6IV shiny mewtwo
    Thanks
    Will probably add more if you're interested in the others :)

Years
  • offering one of
    Naughty Galileo Rayquaza OT:0805
    Lonely and Jolly Manesh Arceus OT:12215
    Timid WIN2013 Keldeo OT:01163

For
    6IV shiny mewtwo
    Thanks
    Will probably add more if you're interested in the others :)

hey again :)
    id be interested in both arceus as well as the rayquaza if here's two other pokes you'd like :p

Years
  • hey again :)
    id be interested in both arceus as well as the rayquaza if here's two other pokes you'd like :p

Told ya we'll trade again soon {XD}
    Anw,
    Regenerator tornadus
    Intimidate landorus

I also noticed you dont have the ff in your competitive shiny list:
    Justified gallade
    Moxie pyroar
    6IV tyrantrum
    Adamant Moxie gyarados
    If any of them interests you, let me know ^^

Years
  • Hi,

Could I have the IVs and ball captured of the KB Bold Shiny Lugia and the KB Modest Kyogre? :)

lugia:
    luxury ball
    6 ivs
    I suspect this may be hacked

kyogre:
    masterball
    5 ivs missing attack
    nicknamed: leviathan

I also have a timid kyogre from the Japanese hoopa events that I know has good ivs if the nickname or masterball is disliked

Told ya we'll trade again soon {XD}
    Anw,
    Regenerator tornadus
    Intimidate landorus

I also noticed you dont have the ff in your competitive shiny list:
    Justified gallade
    Moxie pyroar
    6IV tyrantrum
    Adamant Moxie gyarados
    If any of them interests you, let me know ^^

could I get more info on those 4? nature's, ivs etc?
    thanks! :)

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • lugia:
    luxury ball
    6 ivs

kyogre:
    masterball
    5 ivs missing attack

I also have a timid kyogre from the Japanese hoopa events that I know has good ivs if the nickname or masterball is disliked

Yeah I suspect the Lugia may be too :/

I am tempted by the Kyogre but do you have any more info about the Japanese one?

Years
  • lugia:
    luxury ball
    6 ivs

kyogre:
    masterball
    5 ivs missing attack

Gyarados - 6IVS Adamant moxie ot: 63840
    Tyrantrum 6IVS jolly strong jaw 27739
    Gallade-5ivs missing spatk justified ot:41666
    Pyroar(female)-5ivs missing atk moxie ot:06288
    All in poke balls,sadly

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    very new to this but if you have the 2010 mew available...the only thing i really have worthy is the event hoopa?..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back