• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I finally got that snover brave nature iv 31/31/31/31/31/xx lemme know when you want to trade. I have to go to work in an hour and won't be back till very late tonight so we may have to trade tomorrow

Hey! Sounds good, I should be available Tomorrow after 6 pm est does any time after that work for you?
Hi, have anyone seen Gameguy
I have a Shiny Brave Mawile (Intimate) (4IVs, miss Speed IVs)
in a Dreamball and I wonder if you want to trade your Shiny Timid Kingdra for it?
It might not worth but I think that Mawile will work really good with support trickroom

(Ps: I deleted my previous comment)
Hey there, I've been crazy busy with school and work and I just haven't had much time to do trades .
That sounds fine to me :) I should hopefully be able to trade tomorrow after 6pm est

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Hey! Sounds good, I should be available Tomorrow after 6 pm est does any time after that work for you?

Hey there, I've been crazy busy with school and work and I just haven't had much time to do trades .
That sounds fine to me :) I should hopefully be able to trade tomorrow after 6pm est

Cool, looking forward to it :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
Hi Gameguy,

I'm interested in your Shiny EV'd Beedrill, Would you take my Shiny EV'd Donphan for it? {Noticed you don't own one of these}?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
Could I get its nature and ivs? Please and thank you :)

I can't access the Pokébank to check at the moment. Are you interested in this Shiny EV'd Shuckle with Perfect IV's and HA?

982b2659fe16a16dbf825d63807b6e95.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016

Hey I'm really sorry I've been busy all weekend long but I will be able to trade in about 4 hours from the time of this post

Starlight Latias

Hi!, I'm Elizabeth!, i'm curious if you want some Legendaries!, i have some from my Old Pokemon XD File i transfered to the 6th Generation awhile ago, like a Lugia with Psycho Boost and the Legendary Bird Trio with Extrasensory!, let me know if your interested!, i also have some Clone of the Shiny Diancie and the Shiny Event Jirachis i got in some trades too!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Hi!, I'm Elizabeth!, i'm curious if you want some Legendaries!, i have some from my Old Pokemon XD File i transfered to the 6th Generation awhile ago, like a Lugia with Psycho Boost and the Legendary Bird Trio with Extrasensory!, let me know if your interested!, i also have some Clone of the Shiny Diancie and the Shiny Event Jirachis i got in some trades too!

I'm very interested in your Pokemon XD Legendaries, what would you like for them?

Starlight Latias

I'm very interested in your Pokemon XD Legendaries, what would you like for them?
I'm looking for the Fall2010 Mew, the Alamos Darkrai, A Shaymin and a Shiny Manaphy, would that be okay in exchange?, i also have some other events if your interested!

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2019
Hey I was interested in any one of the Jirachi or Hoopa that you have. I have a Shiny Eevee or Fennekin both with HA

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I'm looking for the Fall2010 Mew, the Alamos Darkrai, A Shaymin and a Shiny Manaphy, would that be okay in exchange?, i also have some other events if your interested!

Sure, that will be fine :) which other events do you have?

Hey I was interested in any one of the Jirachi or Hoopa that you have. I have a Shiny Eevee or Fennekin both with HA

Do either of them have Competative IV's?

Starlight Latias

Sure, that will be fine :) which other events do you have?

Do either of them have Competative IV's?
I have the Japanese Clash of Ages, Kyogre, Groudon, Kyurem, Dialga, Plakia and Giratina, The Shiny Diancie Event, The Hurricane Mewtwo, Two different Shiny Jirachi Events, The Mega Evolution Events, Altaria and Slowbro, the World 15 Sharpedo, i also have a Shiny Female HA Cranidos with 6iv, also the PGL Pikachu

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I have the Japanese Clash of Ages, Kyogre, Groudon, Kyurem, Dialga, Plakia and Giratina, The Shiny Diancie Event, The Hurricane Mewtwo, Two different Shiny Jirachi Events, The Mega Evolution Events, Altaria and Slowbro, the World 15 Sharpedo, i also have a Shiny Female HA Cranidos with 6iv, also the PGL Pikachu

When was the clash of ages distribution? I can't seem to find it or serebii
I'd be interested in the clash of ages events, hurricane Mewtwo and World15 Sharpedo

Edit- sorry it turns out we don't need the clash of ages events

The Eevee has D, Sp. Atk., and Speed and the Fennekin isn't anything 31

I'm sorry, we don't really have any need for those

Last edited:
Years
Awesome! When would you like to trade? I'm GMT-0 timezone :)

I'm in est and hopefully on Saturday, I've been quite busy with school and work :p is there a particular time on Saturday that'd work for you?
Hey I'm really sorry I've been busy all weekend long but I will be able to trade in about 4 hours from the time of this post

I understand I've been busy as well :p is there a time Saturday that works for you? :p

Starlight Latias

When was the clash of ages distribution? I can't seem to find it or serebii
I'd be interested in the clash of ages events, hurricane Mewtwo and World15 Sharpedo

I'm sorry, we don't really have any need for those
Okay!, June 20th 2015 to August 31st 2015 was the time for the Events Japan prebooking the Movie tickets for Hoopa Movie, Okay so them and the XD events!, and since i will be getting some Events i have been hunting for a long while, i will give you guys the Clash of Ages Events the Hurricane Mewtwo and the Wold 15 Sharpedo for free and if you guys need any cloning done let me know okay?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Okay!, June 20th 2015 to August 31st 2015 was the time for the Events Japan prebooking the Movie tickets for Hoopa Movie, Okay so them and the XD events!, and since i will be getting some Events i have been hunting for a long while, i will give you guys the Clash of Ages Events the Hurricane Mewtwo and the Wold 15 Sharpedo for free and if you guys need any cloning done let me know okay?

I'm sorry, turns out we have the clash of ages events, please feel free to pick 2 more events, 4 for 6 doesn't seem fair to you :) and thank you but I have the stuff to clone :)

Starlight Latias

I'm sorry, turns out we have the clash of ages events, please feel free to pick 2 more events, 4 for 6 doesn't seem fair to you :) and thank you but I have the stuff to clone :)
I looked on your list, none of the pokemon have the matching movesets of the Clash of Ages Legends, unless none of you updated the list with them or i'm looking in the wrong place, the Events and Legends Right?, if i'm wrong just let me know xD, and for the Mewtwo and the Sharpedo, can i recieve the Shiny Azelf and Movie Arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back