• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Could I get your medicham and cottonee? Also I'll be adding a bunch more stuff this weekend, I'll om you when it's all done :p

Ok that's good, but I thought you already got the medicham? Just checking to make sure you not get some thing you already got from me, but if you get on again we can trade.

Years
  • Ok that's good, but I thought you already got the medicham? Just checking to make sure you not get some thing you already got from me, but if you get on again we can trade.

I just double checked and I don't have one :p I already cloned and I'm just heading online now :)

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • For any of the Celebis, Meoletta and Keldeos. I can offer BR T-Tar- Adamant - 252 Attk-252 Speed-4hp--31/31/31/x/31/31- Rock Slide- Crunch- Protect - Dragon Dance
    Bisharp- Jolly - 252 Attk-252 Speed-4hp-- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Protect-Iron Head-Knock Off-Sucker Punch
    Larvitar- Adamant -- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dragon Dance <- So you can make any T-Tar Set
    ?? Send me a message if Interested :-)

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • Hello! I am interested in your perfect Poliwag with Swift Swim. I can give you a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch, a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Meditite with Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, and Pure Power. Are those two offers satisfactory? My FC is 0087-2907-0241.

Years
  • Hello! I am interested in your perfect Poliwag with Swift Swim. I can give you a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch, a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Meditite with Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, and Pure Power. Are those two offers satisfactory? My FC is 0087-2907-0241.

Hey there! I'll trade you for the elekid :p my info is in my signature :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Alright XD just pm when you can iv breed or get more iv pokes, also have you completed the delta episode yet? Because if not I'm looking for a specific deoxys :p

I am in the pokemon Y xD, it will take some time for me to beat the oras, but, while i finish the Y, i may have other pokemon besides from the skrelp that might interest you :)

i will get a male 5IV dratini. IV's are in: HP, atk, def, sp def and speed. Adamant nature. Ability marvel scale. moves: aqua jet, extreme speed, dragon dance and iron tail. in a dive ball. are you interested in it?
    and i don't know if you are interested in shiny non-competitive pokemon, but i have a shiny terrakion for trade

Years
  • I am in the pokemon Y xD, it will take some time for me to beat the oras, but, while i finish the Y, i may have other pokemon besides from the skrelp that might interest you :)

i will get a male 5IV dratini. IV's are in: HP, atk, def, sp def and speed. Adamant nature. Ability marvel scale. moves: aqua jet, extreme speed, dragon dance and iron tail. in a dive ball. are you interested in it?
    and i don't know if you are interested in shiny non-competitive pokemon, but i have a shiny terrakion for trade

Understood :p hm, I already have a dratini very similar to that so I'm not to interested, and I'd trade for non competitive shinies, but I already have a terrakion that's shiny :p
    I'm sorry if it seems like I'm just rejecting your offer though, I am interested in getting in a trade :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back