• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • My IGN is Pyrax, and my 3DS username is CosmicFury.

My FC is 3411 - 0844 - 2159. I'm going online right now.

EDIT: What's your IGN?

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade, but I sent you a PM that you should likely read. It pertains to the Victini you just sent me. I'll just carry the resulting conversation over via there, to prevent spamming your thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    is the event Raikou the one with Aura Sphere? and if so what would you want to trade with it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    If you're referring to the rash 5 or 6 iv one then yes :p
    Shot me an offer, either a competitive or shiny competitive poke I don't have yet

what sort of Pokemon are you looking for, anything specific?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Nothing in particular

i have competitive 6th gen bred shiny Floatzel, Glisgar's (two different ones both to be Gliscors), Chesnaught, Delphox, Tangrowth, Trevenant, Haxorus, Electivire (one special and one physical), an Eevee bred to be an Umbreon, Bulbasaur and others that aren't shiny

Years
  • i have competitive 6th gen bred shiny Floatzel, Glisgar's (two different ones both to be Gliscors), Chesnaught, Delphox, Tangrowth, Trevenant, Haxorus, Electivire (one special and one physical), an Eevee bred to be an Umbreon, Bulbasaur and others that aren't shiny

Can I get the nature, ability and ivs on these:
    Floatzel
    Tangrowth
    Eevee/umbreon

Also if you'd like to list the non shinies I'd be interested to see what you have

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Can I get the nature, ability and ivs on these:
    Floatzel
    Tangrowth
    Eevee/umbreon

Also if you'd like to list the non shinies I'd be interested to see what you have

Floatzel is Jolly, Water Veil and i'm pretty sure its perfect in everything except special attack, i can check in a bit

Tangrowth is Careful, Regenerator with 5 or 6 IV's i think its missing Special Attack but its a physical Tangrowth

Umbreon/Eeevee is Impish, not Hidden Ability so Umbreon would have Synchronize with HP, Defense, Special Defense and Speed all 31

non shinies include, Excadrill, Torkoal, Tauros, Alakazam, Nidoking, Blastoise, Ferrothorn, Starmie, Crawdaunt, Manectric, Miltank, Scrafty, Jellicent, got a lot of things i've bred and need to EV train and level up still as well

Years
  • Floatzel is Jolly, Water Veil and i'm pretty sure its perfect in everything except special attack, i can check in a bit

Tangrowth is Careful, Regenerator with 5 or 6 IV's i think its missing Special Attack but its a physical Tangrowth

Umbreon/Eeevee is Impish, not Hidden Ability so Umbreon would have Synchronize with HP, Defense, Special Defense and Speed all 31

non shinies include, Excadrill, Torkoal, Tauros, Alakazam, Nidoking, Blastoise, Ferrothorn, Starmie, Crawdaunt, Manectric, Miltank, Scrafty, Jellicent, got a lot of things i've bred and need to EV train and level up still as well

Alright, if there's anything else I have that interest you let me know and we can. Do a bigger trade if you'd like :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Alright, if there's anything else I have that interest you let me know and we can. Do a bigger trade if you'd like :p

do you have the Suicune with Aqua Ring and Entei with E-Speed?

edit: or the Play Rough Jirachi if its released yet, basically any Legendaries that are event only would be good (except Ubers)

Last edited:
    Years
  • do you have the Suicune with Aqua Ring and Entei with E-Speed?

edit: or the Play Rough Jirachi if its released yet, basically any Legendaries that are event only would be good (except Ubers)

I have all crown dogs, moonblast jirachi, fusion bolt/flare victini, V- create Rayquaza. I believe those are it

Years
  • any of them can, they were all bred on my X game

Awesome! Could I get these nicknames then! :) also, do you need them cloned?
    Excadrill: Terrafirma
    Scrafty: Russ
    Umbreon: Lunette if female Umbra if male
    Tangrowth: Vineyerd
    Floatzel: Carvora

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Awesome! Could I get these nicknames then! :) also, do you need them cloned?
    Excadrill: Terrafirma
    Scrafty: Russ
    Umbreon: Lunette if female Umbra if male
    Tangrowth: Vineyerd
    Floatzel: Carvora

i'll go and nickname them all now, do you want me to EV train and evolve the Eevee, can't evolve it now or it will be Espeon but can do it in a bit when its classed as night and no i've cloned the shinies and have more than one of the other two anyway, can always just breed more, don't actually mind breeding

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back