• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i'll go and nickname them all now, do you want me to EV train and evolve the Eevee, can't evolve it now or it will be Espeon but can do it in a bit when its classed as night and no i've cloned the shinies and have more than one of the other two anyway, can always just breed more, don't actually mind breeding

Sounds good! And if you could EV train and evolve the eevee later that'd be great, but of you don't get the chance to that's fine as well!
    I'm just heading off to work now, would you be avaliable to trade around 10 pm est?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Sounds good! And if you could EV train and evolve the eevee later that'd be great, but of you don't get the chance to that's fine as well!
    I'm just heading off to work now, would you be avaliable to trade around 10 pm est?

i'm not sure, i'm English so it would be a bit late here, tomorrow at some point would probably work better

Years
  • i'm not sure, i'm English so it would be a bit late here, tomorrow at some point would probably work better

I work longer hours tomorrow so.i wouldn't be available until later, however if 9am est tomorrow works for you.i could make it then?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    That's good to hear! And they're great :) I hope you enjoy yours as well and thanks a lot, and I hope to trade with you again in the future

can do, if you ever need anything breeding let me know and i can do it whenever i've got some free time, obviously breeding for shiny's might take a while

Years
  • I have recently recieved and bred some competitive pokemon (some shiny too!) and was wondering if you would be interested in some.
    These pokemon have 5 IVs: Ralts missing either Atk, HP, or SpA, Shroomish missing SpA, Skarmory missing SpA, Fraokie with protean missing attack (i used it to breed so it is level 40).
    I have a 6 IV Ralts with Brave nature. All the ones I just listed I bred myself.
    Also I have 6IV, pokerus infected, shiny Ralts GTS. I also have a battle ready 6IV shiny shaymin and keldeo, both of which I received off of wonder trade. Let me know if you are interested in any of those!

I have an interest in Chancey, Slowbro and Diancie.

Edit: I just found out the ralts, shaymin and keldeo are hacked :/ sorry!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have recently recieved and bred some competitive pokemon (some shiny too!) and was wondering if you would be interested in some.
    These pokemon have 5 IVs: Ralts missing either Atk, HP, or SpA, Shroomish missing SpA, Skarmory missing SpA, Fraokie with protean missing attack (i used it to breed so it is level 40).
    I have a 6 IV Ralts with Brave nature. All the ones I just listed I bred myself.
    Also I have 6IV, pokerus infected, shiny Ralts GTS. I also have a battle ready 6IV shiny shaymin and keldeo, both of which I received off of wonder trade. Let me know if you are interested in any of those!

I have an interest in Chancey, Slowbro and Diancie.

Edit: I just found out the ralts, shaymin and keldeo are hacked :/ sorry!!

It's alright about the shinies it happens :p
    I have something similar to each other of the pokes listed however, if I find 3 pokes I'd like bred would you be willing to breed them for me for those 3? (Don't worry, I won't ask for anything shiny or gender specific :p)

Years
  • It's alright about the shinies it happens :p
    I have something similar to each other of the pokes listed however, if I find 3 pokes I'd like bred would you be willing to breed them for me for those 3? (Don't worry, I won't ask for anything shiny or gender specific :p)

yeah i would totally do that! I dont know how to breed HA or shiny, and I dont have a power save or anything like it so it might take a bit of time because, but i would totally do that!

Years
  • yeah i would totally do that! I dont know how to breed HA or shiny, and I dont have a power save or anything like it so it might take a bit of time because, but i would totally do that!

Alright :) well here's some pokes I'd be interested in so you can choose which you'd like to breed:
    Jolly Darmanitan with sheer force 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Porygon any ability, bold or timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Geodude adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
    Pancham adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
    Magikarp adamant or jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
    Bermite impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability

Years
  • Alright :) well here's some pokes I'd be interested in so you can choose which you'd like to breed:
    Jolly Darmanitan with sheer force 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Porygon any ability, bold or timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Geodude adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
    Pancham adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
    Magikarp adamant or jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
    Bermite impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability

ok i will do the porygon, magikarp, and bermite!

Years
  • Alright :) let me know the nature of porygon and genders of each poke when you finish breeding so I can do nicknames

Ok I finished breeding them last light and uploaded them to poke bank and now my power is out all day and my parents didn't give me a heads up till I woke up and it was ready out. So I'll be able to tell you the nicknames and genders tomorrow sorry!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back