• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • No this is one I breed myself. I have no idea how to breed I asked you for a 5iv 31 the one you gave me is 30-31 ivs and I have one that's better

Sorry, what? The one I gave you has a perfect 5IV spread of 31 in each stat, except SpA which was random. Don't see where you're getting 30 from. And I'm not sure how you could have had time to breed it yourself when you posted here almost immediately after we traded? I'm not angry or anything lol, I just don't understand how you can claim mine wasn't 5IV or that you bred it yourself. This probably isn't the place to discuss it though, so feel free to PM me if you want to reply. Sorry to the OP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Im not really interested in legends unless there events I dont have listed or have the optimum nature.
    Id be interested in a HA Adamant fletchling with IV's 31/31/31/31/x/31 if possible but im in the process of training the rest.

It's fine, I anticipated as much when it came to the legends :) I caught them solely for the PokéDex entry at the time.

I'll see what I can do about the Fletchling tonight. In the meantime, if there are any other Pokémon (not in the list I initially provided) you are looking for, I would appreciate the opportunity to breed them for you for the other event legends I was looking for. If not, not to worry, and thanks for hearing me out :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • It's fine, I anticipated as much when it came to the legends :) I caught them solely for the PokéDex entry at the time.

I'll see what I can do about the Fletchling tonight. In the meantime, if there are any other Pokémon (not in the list I initially provided) you are looking for, I would appreciate the opportunity to breed them for you for the other event legends I was looking for. If not, not to worry, and thanks for hearing me out :)

Well we have a list of pokemon were activly looking for near the bottom of our initial post, if you could breed any of thoes i'd be happy to trade for the events your after.

Years
  • It seems the rng gods haven't been as kind to me as i expected so it might take a bit longer to get that togepi than I expected.
    The closest I have come is one with 31/31/x/31/31/31 Iv's and one with 31/31/31/31/x/31 iv's.
    I'll post hear when I finally do get lucky and hatch the correct iv spread one.

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
    Years
  • Hey there! Sorry about the late reply, anything listed Is available :)

I'm uncertain on the gender but I know for certain I have a competitive shiny male ralts (I think its the same as the kirlia)
    I'm not sure if I have an uncompetitive shiny one but if we work our a deal I'd be happy to give you the competitive one :p

Hey there, sorry about a late reply! Is it possible you could breed a togepi with all the proper IVs? Otherwise I'm unsure we'd need it :p

It's okay! Competitive or not it's cool, as long as it's shiny :)

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I have perfect 6iv shiny leafeon and meganium that I am willing to trade for a perfect 6iv shieldon with careful nature and a moveset of fissure stealth rock rest and sleep talk! If you don't have that then I'll take a perfect 4-5iv shieldon with the careful nature and I will make a perfect 6iv one with the moveset I want and the nature.

Years
  • Are any of the HP Ice Zapdos you have KB?
    Hi. I know the ones I have are from the sinnoh region, but the others might have one from 6th gen. I can certainly find out for you!

Obsideon said:
    I have perfect 6iv shiny leafeon and meganium that I am willing to trade for a perfect 6iv shieldon with careful nature and a moveset of fissure stealth rock rest and sleep talk! If you don't have that then I'll take a perfect 4-5iv shieldon with the careful nature and I will make a perfect 6iv one with the moveset I want and the nature.
    I can see what I have and what I can do for you. I know rest and sleep talk are TMs and stealth rock is a move tutor move, so its gonna be fissure thats the trick cuz its chain bred on. Let me see what I can do and I'll let you know.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Hi. I know the ones I have are from the sinnoh region, but the others might have one from 6th gen. I can certainly find out for you!

I can see what I have and what I can do for you. I know rest and sleep talk are TMs and stealth rock is a move tutor move, so its gonna be fissure thats the trick cuz its chain bred on. Let me see what I can do and I'll let you know.

I can send you a mon with fissure on it.

Years
  • it would have to be either a male stunfisk or male lapras. Regardless itll be the female shieldon cuz of the low percentage to get one. If your not in any rush to get it, I will be able to get you want you want just might take a couple of days.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    it would have to be either a male stunfisk or male lapras. Regardless itll be the female shieldon cuz of the low percentage to get one. If your not in any rush to get it, I will be able to get you want you want just might take a couple of days.

I have a male shieldon with fissure just doesn't have the ivs

Years
  • I have a male shieldon with fissure just doesn't have the ivs

I have a 5IV (missing special attack) careful sturdy sheildon with fissure, rest, sleep talk, and stealth rocks. I cant trade tonight, but what times are you usually available to trade?

Just wondering if i could get some more info on your meganium and leafeon?

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I have a 5IV (missing special attack) careful sturdy sheildon with fissure, rest, sleep talk, and stealth rocks. I cant trade tonight, but what times are you usually available to trade?

Just wondering if i could get some more info on your meganium and leafeon?

I should be able to trade tomorrow at around 4 or 5ish California time. And sure here is their info

Leafeon
    Shiny
    Lvl:100
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moveset: Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Protect, Sunny Day
    Pokerus
    Perfect 6ivs

Megainum
    Shiny
    lvl:100
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Leaf Guard
    Moveset: Synthesis, Toxic, Giga Drain, Leech Seed
    Pokerus
    Perfect 6ivs

Years
  • Alright, that would be much appreciated if you could do that. ^^
    So i asked and looks like it's only from sinnoh. Let me know if that's okay or not.

Obsideon said:
    I should be able to trade tomorrow at around 4 or 5ish California time. And sure here is their info

So unfortunately that time doesn't work for me today but Friday at that time should if that works for you? I'll send my FC later I'm at work right now. Also, I'm interested in the maganium

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    So i asked and looks like it's only from sinnoh. Let me know if that's okay or not.

So unfortunately that time doesn't work for me today but Friday at that time should if that works for you? I'll send my FC later I'm at work right now. Also, I'm interested in the maganium

That should work and ok I'll trade you the meganium.

Years
  • Alright, thank you for asking. Unfortunately, that won't work. I needed to use it in a tournament, but I've replaced it with Rotom, so it's all good. ^^
    Okay sorry about that, but let us know if you have any interest in our other pokemon though!

Obsideon said:
    That should work and ok I'll trade you the meganium.
    Okay good. My FC is 4570-8530-4078 and IGN will be either Mac or Breeder Mac (cant remember which game I bred it on).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back