• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Hello, I am interested in your Shiny Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoire and my fiancé is interested in your Shiny Alakazam.

Would there be any other Pokemon you would like that aren't on your list?
    We have quite a bit of Pokemon between our games so request away.

Years
  • Hello, I am interested in your Shiny Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoire and my fiancé is interested in your Shiny Alakazam.

Would there be any other Pokemon you would like that aren't on your list?
    We have quite a bit of Pokemon between our games so request away.

Hey there! :p
    Right now we're also looking for shiny competitive or just regular competitive pokemon we don't already have - or competitive pokes with a nature that is different from what we own
    Let me know what you have!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Hey. So I was looking at the meganium you traded me. Its a hack. You can only have a HA meganium in a pokeball or cherrish ball. So would it be possible to trade the meganium for the leafeon you mentioned before?

Sure and I had no idea it was a hack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hey. So I was looking at the meganium you traded me. Its a hack. You can only have a HA meganium in a pokeball or cherrish ball. So would it be possible to trade the meganium for the leafeon you mentioned before?

any pokemon that can be bred can be in any available ball

Years
  • any pokemon that can be bred can be in any available ball

Not true, the Meganium would need to be female to pass down the HA, and the original Meganium HA event was in a cherish ball, meaning that every chikorita it breeds would hatch in a pokeball since cheerish balls won't be breed down and there's no other way to catch a HA chikorita
    At least all to my knowledge :p

Years
  • Sure and I had no idea it was a hack.
    Thanks! Thats fine at least you know now.

JoeB91 said:
    any pokemon that can be bred can be in any available ball
    Like gameguy said, it is impossible to have a HA meganium that is in another ball besides the cherrish or regular pokeball. Its HA was only released by event and in a cherrish ball and breeding a pokemon (male or female) in a cherrish ball results in the offspring in a regular pokeball

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Thanks! Thats fine at least you know now.

Like gameguy said, it is impossible to have a HA meganium that is in another ball besides the cherrish or regular pokeball. Its HA was only released by event and in a cherrish ball and breeding a pokemon (male or female) in a cherrish ball results in the offspring in a regular pokeball

If you can do it now I can trade you the leafeon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Not true, the Meganium would need to be female to pass down the HA, and the original Meganium HA event was in a cherish ball, meaning that every chikorita it breeds would hatch in a pokeball since cheerish balls won't be breed down and there's no other way to catch a HA chikorita
    At least all to my knowledge :p

what if you were breeding moves on to it? somewhere down the line it could end up having a different ball couldn't it

Years
  • what if you were breeding moves on to it? somewhere down the line it could end up having a different ball couldn't it

Not without hacking since it'd be impossible to get a female in a different ball since the HA is event only and only the female can pass down the pokeball while breeding

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I have a 4IV Super Luck Togepi (female of course) that I can trade to you. I'm looking to get a Jirachi in exchange. Do you still need that? Also, I recall seeing that it was a Togetic that you needed, so would you like for me to evolve it into a Togetic before trading it to you?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I have a 4IV Super Luck Togepi (female of course) that I can trade to you. I'm looking to get a Jirachi in exchange. Do you still need that? Also, I recall seeing that it was a Togetic that you needed, so would you like for me to evolve it into a Togetic before trading it to you?

Hiya, I'd be happy to trade you a Jirachi, is there a specific one you would like?
    I'd prefer a Togetic just to save time but if it's a hassle a Togepie is fine :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hiya, I'd be happy to trade you a Jirachi, is there a specific one you would like?
    I'd prefer a Togetic just to save time but if it's a hassle a Togepie is fine :)

Oh, can I get the modest one then? I can go ahead and evolve the Togepi into a Togetic, as long as I can get that Jirachi reserved for a day perhaps? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back