• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost's Nightmare Shop

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
  • Hey Ghost im ready for those pokemon. The Shiny Japanease Pokerus Lugia , The 2 hacked Movie 08 pokemon. If i can ill try to find a heracross or a skorupi or something for the PCP. So when you get home and if your wife doesent make you go i can trade.

Edit: My save file got erased idk how but it did and now i tried to get one off the internet but it wont work. Any ideas?

Edit , Edit: Ok im making a new game so i guess the trades off untill i can get farther and stronger pokemon.

Edit,Edit,Edit: Ok i can trade now but for the lugia i dont have anything really good except any starter... You can pick any starter if you want if you still want to trade if not its ok. Also how do i get my friend code when i go to Pal Pad it says Go on Wi-Fi to get your friend code.

Last edited:

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • OK everyone, with the exection of my multi Editing friend above this post (lol) has been PM'd about their order. Death, expect a PM shortly

Shop is open for deliveries and will be till approx 12 AM Eastern

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    10th Anniversary Celebi – Lv 70 Naive
    Mattle Ho-Oh – Lv 70 Calm
    check my thread for what u want

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • could you give this to my platinum to unlck the event?

Movie 08 Shaymin – Lv 50 Bold (Known Hacked but still unlocks the events)***If you want this just give me a filler

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry still a noob to some terminology i guess CMT means to look at your thread if so how about those for your Shiny Piplup, Shiny Gible and Shiny Slowpoke?

Alright sounds fair to me :). Deal.

Years
  • EVENT: Jap. Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi Lv 5 Quirky nature. UT

for....

Cresselia – Lv 50 Mild
    Kyogre – Lv 45 Hardy
    Groudon – Lv 45 Sassy

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • Hey i'm back..... LONG BAD weekend.. That Sounds fine Dolph. I won't be able to trade till tonight probably cause i imagine i'm going to be dragged around town today whether or not i want to...and i really don't feel like getting screamed at again this weekend. so... yeah

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    hey i got a Pokemon Box Skitty that knows payday and a kyle riolu thought u might want em ^_^

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Hey there Ghost. I'm looking for another deal here. This time I am interested in the Shiny Modest Eevee, the Shiny Adamant Cubone, and 2x of the Shiny Adamant Snorunt. I'll give you two EV's for them.

Back