• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Yeah, Kangaroos are awesome! But my favorite animal is definitely White Bengal Tigers.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Posting this warning in thread: whilst I love you talking about your characters you need to remember forum rules. Stay on topic and make sure you adhere to the minimum post rules (24 chars, 4 words).

'Your favourite animal' does not count :P.

Sephear

Years
    Sorry bout that =/ It was sort of just a closer to what we were already talking about. I'm terrible bored right now, I was glad to post thought, Gilded Halls is already booming :D

Years
    hehehehehe. me gusta at all the shipping going on. And all of it before class even starts. Why all this love at first sight? I hope breakups begin soon, drama is good. Perhaps even before classes start XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Dammit Mac, don't remind me XD I'm trying to think coherently to right at least my usual level of retardation. Thank goodness Will's going the other way or I wouldn't be able to resist making him slightly more stalkerish >.< especially since the pool was where I was gonna go before you guys stole it and turned it into makout point beach/pool thing.

Alright time to go find a kangaroo in a Library! I think I had a dream about that once...

Hahaha, we went further out of sight from pretty much everyone/everything and found an isolated tree. :3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Jamie will be appearing again tomorrow :) my plan is to let him have a walk and end up at the pool for a swim.

Sephear

Years
    Plant people, Kangaroos and beautiful girls that get in fights with dudes one moment and kiss girls the next oh my.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginny is also a long distance runner. I just love runners omg I wish I could do it. :(

Sephear

Years
    I used to like running...and then my right kneecap took a trip to the back of my leg, luckily Will has no such problem. He's not that great at running (Thanks to how not fun it is to run in the desert) but he's got great physical and mental endurance so it evens out to...moderate I guess. I plan on Gilded halls being the place where he can find his niche, better place and people than his last home =P

Years
    Haha so I guess Ginny won't be playing "catch me if you can~ <3" then XD. Evan needs to reveal himself his ability so he can

( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

get his game on.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yeah, that'd take all the fun out of it. I'm trying to decide when Ginny will reveal her ability to people. She's not keen on showing it off.

Sephear

Years
    Haha, I just thought of something great, he'll still be astounded by her beauty but since Will just so happened to see Ginny and Selena walk off he's gonna be convinced she's just lesbo instead of bi XD So it'll seem like he's playing hard to get when it's really just cluelessness. I wonder if Ginny's ever dealt with not being pined after before XD It'll be funny if it gets them in a fight at some point...although of course with Will's personality it would be pretty hard for him to get genuinely angry enough at a girl for a serious argument. Dangit! I want to keep moving a long, EG and Bastion need to post >.<

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    That's alright, Ginny will just tease him and all the other boys and everything. She has to show her interests lie there too. :D

Sephear

Years
    Haha, Selena doesn't have dibs yet XD...in reference to one of my IC posts I hope that kiss doesn't poison Ginny haha.

Years
    OH GINNY TEASE ME BABY TEEEEASE MEE... character development is actually really hard I'm finding. How much gory detail can we go into for our characters' internal thoughts when it comes to romance? ;)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Keep it PG-13 and you should be fine. "Oh man, I want to sleep with her" is OK I think but I'm not the GM/mod.

Back