• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
    Keep it PG-13 and you should be fine. "Oh man, I want to sleep with her" is OK I think but I'm not the GM/mod.

"Oh man, I want to sleep with her" is OK I think but I'm not the GM/mod.

"Oh man, I want to sleep with her"

I want to sleep with her

AHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

But I meant more descriptive. Like sure enough, these thoughts might come about, but if let's say you notice a certain body part, and how its exquisite appearance compels you to make some very flattering comparisons, would that kind of raunchy imagery be acceptable? Like you can keep it profound yet subtle, not mentioning a single body part yet making the sexiiness flooooow. Is profound okay? Or is profound too much? :P

I'm so excited! And it sounds challenging~!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    I think metaphors are PROBABLY ok too as long as they're vague enough.

And now many inappropriate things are running through my head, thanks a LOT blah >.<

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    You could think about her bum looks like an upside down heart. :B And it's up to Swifty. We could ask him to make it M.

Sephear

Years
    Ahahaha! Will may not be good at teasing but I am ;) Oh well, off to dishes!

Ehhhh I wanna post again....

PS: Yeah, I could support it being M, everyone here seems mature enough and it would be nice to have a bit more freedom in wording things and what our characters do within reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    I would support bumping it up to M. Teenagers are as teenagers do. I've already introduced cussing in my posts, because well, it's realistic (taken from my own experience). And what is frequently described as rated "Teen" is far too tame to describe what really goes on.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    I would support bumping it up to M. Teenagers are as teenagers do. I've already introduced cussing in my posts, because well, it's realistic (taken from my own experience). And what is frequently described as rated "Teen" is far to tame to describe what really goes on.

Hmmm... I kinda second this but, i don't really wanna read a bunch of sex scenes XD so like most other m rp's i would say no sex in it even if other stuff is allowed

Sephear

Years
    Hmmm... I kinda second this but, i don't really wanna read a bunch of sex scenes XD so like most other m rp's i would say no sex in it even if other stuff is allowed

I feel the same way, I want freedom I'm okay with a certain degree of sexiness but I'm not here to read 50 shades of gray =P

Years
    Ohh no of course not. That would be too obvious. It's all about the tease. But it's that risque, that ambiguity that brings vibrancy and flavour to this. So! Sex is not needed at all, just the ever-simmering tension that it may break out at any time XD

although selenas ability to use vines and tie her unfortunate victims up while she uses her other vines to hehehehehe to strangle them of course. they're combat powers.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    dramatic entrance

I did consider boosting the rating, however I think that it's best to stay teen and let you imagine the rest yourselves.

Honestly, I would prefer it if the majority of /that/ kind of thing is either romance or crush orientated, rather than 'OH I WANNA BANG DAT'. :P Just be careful :3.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Yeah, sorry about no post yet Shep, but I felt it was EG's turn to react, so I'm kinda waiting for him to get going :P He should get a post up relatively soon though, and then we can continue the antics. ABILITY-PARTAY IN THE LIBRARAY, WOOT WOOT

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yeah, sorry about no post yet Shep, but I felt it was EG's turn to react, so I'm kinda waiting for him to get going :P He should get a post up relatively soon though, and then we can continue the antics. ABILITY-PARTAY IN THE LIBRARAY, WOOT WOOT

Oooh, maybe Jamie will watch through the window. INTERESTING.

Back