• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • I just noticed that when Ginny walked out of the room and I didn't know what to have Will do someone anonymously commented that I should have him follow them for an awkward 3-way conversation O.o either someone is reading Gilded Halls like a book and is interested in dear William, or one of us is trying to manipulate things from behind the scenes >.<

Sadly whoever it was their plan failed mainly because I don't seem to get notifications from post comments, so I didn't see it until after I posted him going to the pool haha.

Years
  • Kyle is too nice. He wants to swim but he can't just abandon Priscilla with her books. I guess I had better start thinking of how to teach her the alphabet. :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Good idea to go with the joint post! :D Keeps the thread from moving insanely fast haha.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Not really sure what to post right now. Is class over? Or are people just up and walking out of class? And... Does anyone want to interact with Alicea?

Class is still open but some people are leaving (some are just arriving) so everyone is everywhere! :L.

The next update will be in the next few days.

Torn between having an <official> lunch time (aka, a week) or just lump it with the next lesson.

Sephear

Years
  • And the first lunch 'group' to be formed can be Will Matthias and Selena =D Maybe Kyle and Priscilla will join us =D Ginny can too if she wants, anyone can join us! =P Or we could NOT sit together but what fun is that?
    I hope they have cheesy food.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Well, as Swifty let us know, there isn't any kind of mess hall or the like. The living quarters has a pretty big kitchen, so... we gotta make our own food :P However! Nobody knows yet, but Matthias is actually quite efficient in a kitchen when he wants to be.

Years
  • Well then how about a first day lunch party in someone's room? It could be fun :) Kyle will convince Priscilla to go...... I hope :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Well, Manchester could probably whip some circus food if you guys want to taste. :) Although I am not entirely sure people would like it. Circusmen don't eat popcorn and hotdogs for dinner you know. :)

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Guys I have some bad news unfortunately. I will taking a break from Gilded Halls and more specifically Role-Playing in general as it is taking up a lot of my time which I should be using to further my studies.

I am heading into my final year in College and I really want to do well this year. I'll be hitting the books hard in the coming months so I'll need to use any available spare time I have studying. Now you might think "there is no college during the summer", and that is true, I don't have college during the summer but I am planning on reading up and furthering myself for when I go back in September. I found this year pretty difficult and I don't want to struggle in my final year. I want to do the best I can and really aim for the top.

However in saying this I will still be active here on PC and I -will- be returning to the RP Corner. I've discussed with Swift that Kevin will leave the school grounds for the time being and he will return when I feel I have enough time to comfortably RP again. I'll be watching this RP closely though, so don't think I won't know what goes on. :L

Alright I'll stop with the lengthy post now. :)

Sephear

Years
  • Well, I'm sorry to hear that but education is important, I hope college goes well for you dude. Congrats on wanting to further yourself.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Good luck Wooly! You're one of muh closer friends here on the corner and it's sad to see you go...

But i'll patiently be waiting for your glorious return :3 you should make kevin come back riding on a flying unicorn over a double rainbow with Eminem rapping in the background...

But anyways I hope your school year goes well~ We'll miss you :')

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Good luck Wooly!

So I'm back and I'm actually able to post now. I promise I'll try and get a post up soon. I'm sorry I haven't done it yet. I've always had troubles with my starting post, and I haven't been home since last Sunday. (Lame excuse I know.)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Kevin is officially gone, thanks to Wooly's fantastic goodbye post. People are free to notice anything that is happening in his post, including lightbulbs exploding throughout the classroom and the corridor.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Would it be possible to reserve that empty spot, or is it still filled? I've been trying for days to get in...

Reserved for you :) and once you're complete you can jump right in with the others who just arrived (albeit slightly later).

Back