• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yep! Room 2 with heretostay would be good (remember, you moved to join EGKangaroo, before he then disappeared..)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • That would be fine with me, but my character's ability is gonna involve blood and I'm not too sure how a roommate would react to his private life.

Colony

Years
  • Okay, so does that mean room 2 or 5?

Also, Swift would this be okay for an ability?

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Umm... wow.

Anyway, does anyone but me wish this game was a little bit faster? It seems to lag towards the end of the week and I'm like hnnggg let's get going ;-; (idk, i'm just sayin')

Colony

Years
  • Well, the blood magic idea was shot down, so now I'm working on creating a type of dream weaving ability where the user is accompanied by a familiar based on their dreams while sleeping.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Umm... wow.

Anyway, does anyone but me wish this game was a little bit faster? It seems to lag towards the end of the week and I'm like hnnggg let's get going ;-; (idk, i'm just sayin')

I feel the same way, maybe we should post alone and together more and just leave everybody else behind XD I'm ready to post almost constantly the past week and there's like 1-3 a day haha.

rrrrggggh! C'mon guys be more hyper active typey like me and Mac!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I know it's not realistic to speed up the game anymore than it already is, but I just wish it was. :(

Sephear

Years
  • Yeah I know what you mean, quite frequently I don't see a post for 2-5 hours and then I get excited and check and it's only one, and not one that leaves an opening for me to post again.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Loool yall expect too much >.> jkjk

Buut for real we got like other stuff to do... i myself got a bunch of other Rps and a social life to keep up with irl XD

Me and Elite are gonna be working on a joint post soon too, i don't think it'll open up for you to post again but, a post is a post :3

Sephear

Years
  • Ok 2 things

1. SCREW IT! I'm bored! I'm gonna have Will get out of the pool and go towards the nurses office to check on Ginny and hopefully meet Evan, so the next time Blah posts I can do more interaction and junk.

2.I know I'm not the GM or ANY GM for that matter, but may I just say I'm really impressed by Gilded Halls and proud of everybody who's apart of it (I'm even a little proud of myself.) It's so fun and usually active here (especially comparatively to everywhere else right now.) And at this moment it looks like we're a shoe-in to win best new RP, Swifty I love ya and Gilded Halls is amazing, thanks for letting me be a part of it.

PS:
    Loool yall expect too much >.> jkjk

Buut for real we got like other stuff to do... i myself got a bunch of other Rps and a social life to keep up with irl XD

Me and Elite are gonna be working on a joint post soon too, i don't think it'll open up for you to post again but, a post is a post :3

I understand that, sadly right now I have way too much time on my hands, but unless I suddenly win a free car it's never below 120 here during the day in the summer, so I can't really go anywhere nice on foot.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    One week per lesson is a decent pace, I just have so many plots going on that I want to get moving. I mean Fuyu and I have planned for months ahead now!

Sephear

Years
  • Wow, I wish I could say I had events planned with people XD right now I'm just letting things come as they may. Besides our one join post we did of course.

There we go, yay, post addiction sated for now.

Years
  • So I think after a few mins of teaching Priscilla her ABCs Kyle will go to the pool with Priscilla or without. Is anyone open for interaction with either of us?

Sephear

Years
  • I think Will's probably gonna go back to the pool for some actual swimming when Ginny calls him a creepy stalker and yells at him to leave he's done visiting the nurse's office.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginny's parts are gonna be on display. We're selling tickets for £5.

Back