• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • Post incoming! Fairly refined, but very straightforward. Adrian unpacks his stuff, and then goes to class and only causes more chaos. He either does not run into Elite's character in the room, by the way. He's probably there earlier or later. As for the classroom, he's barely there for five minutes. XD

Years
  • Hey guys is anyone up for some interaction with Kyle and his now-swimming ferret? :)

Just so u all know an animal is in the pool. ;)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • @Cosmic, we could leave it as they arriving at different times, so that Grace can flip the truck out over her room not being just hers :3 That could lead to some fun once she goes back to her room :D

@amerininja. I would but Chili and I already agreed to do a Joint Post :[

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • If Max is an arachnid, better get him out of the pool since I do hate arachnids. Tyvm.

Years
  • Naw here is a pic :
    albino-ferret.jpg

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Welcome into Gilded Halls for reals now, everyone :D Glad to see such creative, interesting characters! I really love Cosmic's character's inability to read or even look at a map due to her ability. Very cool idea.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • @ EliteBeats -- Sure! The room is going to be a complete mess before long. I really hope she doesn't mind water bottle bombs, among other things... >_>

EDIT: @ SirBastian -- Don't you mean EliteBeats' character?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • @ Cosmic Fury. Oh, she will be able to handle it... her own way. Expect screaming, and joy for her not being the one who made a mess, and then, more screaming. Then she might want to buy a snack. Or scream a lot more.

@ SirBastian. I think you meant my character xD
    Poor Grace who can barely see a thing? Yup, that's me :3

Last edited:
    Back