• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give Me An Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
  • I got Pokémon X too late to participate in all the events and everything that already happened (like the Torchic distribution), but I have it now and I don't do anything else. X is actually my first "real" main series Pokémon game, I've played all the others on emulators. I am now trying to get all the Pokémon I can, so I keep playing.

Once I got an Egg over a random trade. I traded back one of the Eevee Eggs I was breeding, and was very excited about what I would get from the Egg. Today a Piplup hatched from it, and you can't imagine how happy I was with a Pokémon I couldn't get in normal play.

I want that feeling again! I ask the people reading this to add my Friend Code (4141-3868-0421) and just trade me some random Egg of a random Pokémon you've got. I really don't care what kind of Pokémon is in it, I will accept anything. Just tell me in a post what you want back - another Egg is definitely an option - but as said above you shouldn't expect much from me.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I will add you later and trade you some random eggs. :) Maybe you could trade me a random egg back and we can both be surprised.

Years
  • I got Pokémon X too late to participate in all the events and everything that already happened (like the Torchic distribution), but I have it now and I don't do anything else. X is actually my first "real" main series Pokémon game, I've played all the others on emulators. I am now trying to get all the Pokémon I can, so I keep playing.

Once I got an Egg over a random trade. I traded back one of the Eevee Eggs I was breeding, and was very excited about what I would get from the Egg. Today a Piplup hatched from it, and you can't imagine how happy I was with a Pokémon I couldn't get in normal play.

I want that feeling again! I ask the people reading this to add my Friend Code (4141-3868-0421) and just trade me some random Egg of a random Pokémon you've got. I really don't care what kind of Pokémon is in it, I will accept anything. Just tell me in a post what you want back - another Egg is definitely an option - but as said above you shouldn't expect much from me.

Thank you!

Got an egg for you =P
    My FC is 4382-1963-0072
    I have already added you...

Years

Thank you!

I hope you enjoy your new pokemon =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Great! I'll start breeding right away. We should think of a day and time when it's done, though. Can you post your FC here?

Sure, my FC is under my username if you look to the left of this post.
    Sorry I took so long to respond, I have this boss who seems to think I should actually show up for work. Crazy huh? XD

I have an egg ready for you that I hope you will like so I will try to catch you online.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I got Pokémon X too late to participate in all the events and everything that already happened (like the Torchic distribution), but I have it now and I don't do anything else. X is actually my first "real" main series Pokémon game, I've played all the others on emulators. I am now trying to get all the Pokémon I can, so I keep playing.

Thank you!

I have some random eggs kept for so long that even I forgot what's in them! I'd love to trade some with you and we can both be surprised? :) Add me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back