• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveaway...Read the Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have about one space left in my box, so these have to go even though I don't want to let them go. I just don't have time nor a second ds to transfer them to my pearl. If you do not read the rules below I will ignore you.

Rules:
    1. No hacks
    2. Here's the way this works, you give me something on my want list (items don't count!), and you can take up to 3 for each one you give me. Once I get everything I want on my list, the rest is free.
    3. Legendaries, Events, and Shinies will NOT go unless I get the stuff on my list.
    4. If you offer me events, list date and nature before we proceed with the trade. I will check it against a hack list prior to agreeing.
    5. Specify what you want. I don't want to be guessing which one you want
    6. Be patient and wait your turn. My wifi is not the best.....

This is what I need (ALL MUST BE UT!). UT means, no exp, no levels gained, no nickname, no pokerus, no extra ribbons, moveset cannot be touched etc...as if it was just hatched/caught!
    Want:
    Mewtwo (level 70)
    Entei (level 50)
    Regice (level 40)
    Deoxys (level 30)
    Latias (level 40)
    Kyogre (level 45)
    Groudon (level 45)
    Space C Deoxys
    Power Items (except Anklet, Belt, and Band)
    Moonstone

These are not listed in any specific order.
    Normal:
    Claydol w/ Pokerus
    Rhyperior
    Skorupi w/ Pokerus
    Ninjask w/ Pokerus
    Milotic
    Flygon w/ Pokerus
    Breloom
    Blaziken
    Feraligatr w/ Pokerus
    Duskull w/ Pain Split
    Vespiquen
    Gyarados
    Geodude
    Wigglytuff w/ Pokerus
    Shedinja w/ Pokerus
    Gliscor w/ Pokerus
    Miltank

Legendary:
    Birth Island Deoxys (cured of Pokerus)
    Rayquaza
    Kyogre
    Regirock w/ Pokerus
    Regice w/ Pokerus
    Raikou
    Registeel
    Uxie
    Ho-oh
    Regice
    Deoxys
    Groudon (70 and 100)
    Mewtwo (cured of Pokerus)

Events:
    10 ANIV Raikou (00010)
    MATTLE Ho-oh
    Heatran w/ Champion Ribbon
    MYSTRY Mew
    Movie Shaymin
    Channel Jirachi

Shinies:
    Ho-oh

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    bump...these guys gotta go, or I'm going to start releasing.

Years
  • I've got a quick question for you (or anybody).. Is there any tool I can use to figure out what original moveset it attached to a Pokemon? 'Cause I've got a Kyogre but I'm not too sure if its moves are original. Here's the moveset though:

Body Slam
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Pump

Which aren't really moves I'd use in the first place.. 8\

But if it's ok, what I'd trade for would be Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados.

Edit:

Friend code: 0860 7791 8964

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I've got a quick question for you (or anybody).. Is there any tool I can use to figure out what original moveset it attached to a Pokemon? 'Cause I've got a Kyogre but I'm not too sure if its moves are original. Here's the moveset though:

Body Slam
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Pump

Which aren't really moves I'd use in the first place.. 8\

But if it's ok, what I'd trade for would be Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados.

Edit:

Friend code: 0860 7791 8964

go to serebii.net and look at their pokedex. Since Kyogre can only be obtained in the 3rd gen games, go to their 3rd gen dex. If it is at level 45 make sure it can only learn the last 4 moves from Ruby and Saphire below that level. If it's at 70, make sure it has the last 4 moves from Emerald below that level.

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • I need any of your deoxy's but they need to be timid/jolly or adamant nature, I can offer up any number of the normal pokemon to add up to it or a legend but I doubt I have any of the ones you wan't completely ut.

Years
  • That's an impressive site O.O
    Well then, it appears that the Kyogre is indeed UT, at level 45 (with the moves I listed earlier). Would it be a fair trade for Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back