• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Out Darkrais

Boostman

woah, sorry so many people are asking, i bet you have a bit more on your plate than you were expecting? haha, well props to you for being so nice, i'm willing to trade whenever, but if you don't want to or too many people are asking then i'm alright without one, thanks for your generousity.

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
  • Sure, I'll take one! If it's not too late.

Friend code is 0430 4749 7927

And my name is Zyph.

Take your time an PM me when you're ready. :)

flyingace24

#1 Laker Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    I apologize for adding even more Darkrai's to your list.

I can give you a Hitmontop (took forever to get one). That's how much I want a Darkrai. If you don't want that, I can give you a fully EV trained (def and HP) level 100 Blissey. I worked pretty hard for these two Pokemon, so hopefully they are worth the hard work that you are putting in to getting all these Darkrai.

I understand that you are being swarmed, so I am in no rush. Just tell me when you are ready.

Name: AERIS (all caps)
    Code: 2148 4706 5460

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    can you save one for me I kind of busy atm?

if you can thank you :D

zeon9881

Moderater jr.
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    OK THATS IT

poke cant do all of u so from now on label your post with a number...such as ill be number 1 and the next guy would be number 2 and poke will trade accordingly...if you are not online and then poke will go on to number 2..when u come online private message him and say that u were number 1 or 2 etc.. and you are now online...and if you are not online when hes online then he will ignore your private message of IF he remembers then he will private message u..

Im hunber 1 cause ive been waiing for a response since page 3

Number 1:

i have all starters if u wanoo trade for one or 2 or as many as u like

Boostman

Well why not? me number 4? online name, MCKAY. FC 0000 9801 9134. i'll trade a mew for one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    #5. Thanks for doing this. Name: Ray Friend code 1890 7678 7466
    Uhh pikachu, sinoh starters, or machamp

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Im #6 My friend code is in my sig. I will give you a bonsley.

Toshiya

Legendary Elite Trainer
    Years
  • 6~ Thank you so much!!!! PM me soon, kay =) I can give you a ralts, bulbasaur, hondour or feebas..
    edit: 7 o.o

Back