• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    I can't figure out how to change my Natu's sprite back.lol XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    How do you get the card? I always see that card but I went to the codes,It is not there :(.
    Go to one of your Pokemon's information pages, click on "Options", and then "Get image codes". You can change the template of the card in your settings, or add trinkets to the card by using the trinkets options.

I can't figure out how to change my Natu's sprite back.lol XD
    Do you have another Sprite Changer? If not, buy one at the shop for 750 points. Once you have one, click on the Pokemon's options to "Change Sprite" and then choose the sprite you want on the pop-up.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Thank you so so much Astinus. And I don't even have enough. :3

EDIT:
    o_O....... i'm going to assume that you just started on GPX, and i saw your Sandshrew post from above. ive seen people's shinies sometimes go past 1000 eggs. my Totodile, from the SWSH, is about to hit 300 eggs...
    Keruso is it really you? I was from Shiny Hunters United, I got banned sadly. I can't remember my username but I hope you remember me. EDIT: Good Night everybody.

Last edited:
    Years
    Guys, I'm gonna start breeding Pokemon so if you want any eggs, ask me!

I'm currently taking requests for Elgyem eggs as I have two Elgyems in the daycare.

Once I discover an egg, I will leave it in the shelter for you if you want an Elgyem.

I'll be changing the Pokemon on offer randomly, so you know.

I've just donated 3 Elgyem eggs to the Shelter, so if you want one now is the chance to get it!

Last edited:

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Just got a Karrablast egg from the lab. Sort of dissapointing but I <3 Karrablast. :3 Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oo, nice Popsicle! Don't worry, it'll hatch quick and hopefully turn out shiny! I just got another shiny this morning, a dear shiny Teddiursa :D <3 Although for some reason the image link won't work D:

Years
    I'm now breeding Oshawott eggs so if anyone wants an Oshawott egg, check by the shelter soon.

And I just donated 3 Elgyem eggs to the shelter.

My current party is Cubchoo, Drilbur, Yamask, Sewaddle, Roggenrola and a Golett egg.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Thank you so so much Astinus. And I don't even have enough. :3

EDIT: Keruso is it really you? I was from Shiny Hunters United, I got banned sadly. I can't remember my username but I hope you remember me. EDIT: Good Night everybody.

yep, it is i. We should start a SHU banned club members club..... though i dont quite remember you

ah..........on topic. Working on the Christmas Ghosts Exploration. feed my Farfetch'd!!

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Can't you get any shiny without thee Shine Recorder? (I still don't have :()

Years
    I'm now breeding Gothita eggs to coincide with my new avatar and signature (Gothitelle is of course the fully-evolved stage of Gothita).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Can't you get any shiny without thee Shine Recorder? (I still don't have :()

You most certainly can, but the shine recorder allows you to keep track of how many eggs it took, allows other people to see your hunts and it actually lets you go on a 'shiny hunt', which can award records and achievements. But you can still find shinies just as easily without. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Glad to see this place is still around. /finally free from school ;~; I'm pretty sure I managed to add everyone who's joined. :>

I've been on GPX+ more than PC lately. I got my roommate back into it so I've had someone to talk to about it 24/7, lol. I'm in the midst of Burning Desire right now. On the 40k clicks step and it's going pretty well. But augh what an awful exploration.

I don't like the scavenger hunt thing this month. Apparently the only way to get the baubles is to do every single day's? :( But I wanted to relax! Speaking of, anyone enter the bauble contest? If anyone was voting, mine was the Cherubi one. I made it to round 3, I think. c:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I haven't been on GPX in ages. Completely forgot about it till I saw this thread again. I remember getting the master clicker achievement then stopping playing haha. That thing took me hours to get. Will start going back on now. It is a lot of fun.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    What's your GPX+ username?
    The Nightmare.
    When did you join GPX+?
    I can't remeber but it was this year.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?
    Typlosion.

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    What's your GPX+ username? Ch4ntelle
    When did you join GPX+? 3rd October 2010
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? I have a couple that I really love. Namely, my Jirachi, Victini, Pikachu and Flaming Zoroark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back