• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    GPX+ username: ikaroschase
    date of joining GPX+: today - 21 December 2011 ><
    favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+: so far its a riolu

if you click on my pokemon eggs, i'll do the same to yours (;
    if you add me on your pal pad, i'll click both eggs and pokemon for you ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥
    happy clicking everyone [:

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Uh, Welcome ikaroschase to the GPX fan club. I am so excited about the new year to start GPX all over again.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Welcome to the club, everyone!

I don't like the scavenger hunt thing this month. Apparently the only way to get the baubles is to do every single day's?
    Unfortunately, yes. And they picked this round to introduce the trinket tasks, which are more difficult than the "grab a certain Pokemon and raise it to a certain level" tasks. So it's more difficult to get all ten baubles for the Christmas gifts.

Your bauble was adorable, Erica. I had a feeling that one was yours.

And this 12 Days of Christmas exploration is annoying. Can't find any of the Pokemon anywhere, and there's a short amount of time to do this exploration.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I did the 12 Days of Christmas exploration last year and never again. The heart sweets aren't worth it. Every single step is super annoying, though it might be a bit more tolerable this year considering gen 5 is actually public (and you aren't restricted by how many grabs you can get). But it's still an awful, awful exploration. :/ I can get you the task list later today if you want to get ahead with it.

I've gotten all the baubles so far. It's the trinket ones I've come to like the most. :x You can leave your trinket boxes overnight, so just get the default click ones (you get one automatically for like... 100 clicks, 1000 clicks, etc.) and don't open them until it's a trinket task. I've been doing that and I haven't had to worry much. But it was the worst task ever when I hadn't been stockpiling. Too luck-based. x_x;;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm doing fine with 12 Days now, because of the multipliers. I'm already on task 11. It's easier to find the Pokemon now because now people are breeding them more. But thanks for the offer. And I'll consider 12 Days as a "mini" TBD: an annoying exploration for a small prize.

I'm also stocking up on Pokechests now. I've completed the most recent Trinket task, and I'll just keep the Pokechests I have now until the next one (or until the month is over).

This Secret Santa day is crazy. I've been active for pretty much four hours, and I'm still in the high 100s (162 right now). And the Shelter was full of Pokemon. Over 400 right at reset.

I don't really care what I get, though. I got this instead:

Cherrim

Years
    I've ended up too busy with Christmas stuff to be clicking today. ;_; I tossed a Reshiram into the Secret Santa in the hopes of getting a legendary dog (then I can use a voucher and get the "all legendaries" achievement) but I'm doubtful that I'll get one. Ah well. I just have to wait for the exploration anyway. :x

Shiny Drifloon! That's one of my favourite shinies. :D Congrats!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Soooo... what did everyone get for Christmas? XD
    Well anyway I joined the Shelter frenzy and there were TONS of Level 100's there and I had three Safari Balls left at the end of the day...

I also got this:

Ho-Oh... XD

I also noticed almost everyone's got Mespirit... I wonder why...?

Years
    I'm still breeding Elgyem eggs and I've just dumped some in the shelter just in case if anyone wants to pick one up.

XxTOOLxX obtained a Gothita a few days back and it was from one of my Gothita eggs. She's currently not with him right now.

Cherrim

Years
    I actually didn't have any of the pixies so I'm okay with my Mesprit. o_O But now I'm extra confused about the legendary achievement and what you need for it, since I'm missing more legends than I thought. xD;

What was the shelter frenzy? Did people work together to drop a bunch of legends or something? I totally would've participated but I released all my extras a while ago. :P

edit: whoa, when did they actually change all the mini egg icons to resemble their actual eggs? I know they did that for legendary eggs but I can pick out what all of the eggs in my party are from my sig now.

Years
    edit: whoa, when did they actually change all the mini egg icons to resemble their actual eggs? I know they did that for legendary eggs but I can pick out what all of the eggs in my party are from my sig now.

Well Erica, they changed the small egg icons so that it is now easier to see what Pokemon eggs the user has with them. I think that's a good improvement.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Oh my goshdhbvhjvjnanbhbgnvghcgfxdfmx!

So I was shelter searching for a hopeful Torkoal that would fulfill a leveling task (I hatee those Dx) And....I saw it. O.O

I feel lucky haha. Isn't she aptly named?

It's really pretty funny, because I'm still hunting for shiny Horsea right now. I might want to cancel, but idk. Maybe this is my chance for the quitter achievement haha. But still, I want their ShinyDex entries. -.-

It was also funny b/c I was just wondering if shiny shelter Pokemon show up as shiny n the shelter.

*is excited* :D

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Tails you're so " Lucky." Pun intended
    I'm shiny hunting for a Shiny Sentret right now.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Hey guys! I just got three new legends!!! XD
    Anyway, as you all might know, the site-wide Shiny Hunt registration starts now while the hunt itself starts this coming Monday XD
    There were two polls and I actually didn't care who to vote and obviously voted the one with the most votes.

So I chose to hunt Ponyta and simply can't wait for the hunt to start! I wonder what prize they'll give out... hmm... maybe a new legend voucher for Arceus or something like that! XD

Anyway, below is my trainer card. As you can see, I completed the Lake Guardians/Trio Mask collection for my trinkets collections and am very happy XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hey guys! I just got three new legends!!! XD
    Anyway, as you all might know, the site-wide Shiny Hunt registration starts now while the hunt itself starts this coming Monday XD
    There were two polls and I actually didn't care who to vote and obviously voted the one with the most votes.

So I chose to hunt Ponyta and simply can't wait for the hunt to start! I wonder what prize they'll give out... hmm... maybe a new legend voucher for Arceus or something like that! XD

Anyway, below is my trainer card. As you can see, I completed the Lake Guardians/Trio Mask collection for my trinkets collections and am very happy XD

hmph, im still working the November Totodile hunt......darn thing wont shine for me, and im almost up to 500 eggs......

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    hmph, im still working the November Totodile hunt......darn thing wont shine for me, and im almost up to 500 eggs......

lol but since the November Shiny Hunt is already finished then that should mean that you won't be getting a prize aside from the shiny itself anymore :(

but anyway, if you reach 500 eggs, you can always quit for the persistent achievement, right?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    but anyway, if you reach 500 eggs, you can always quit for the persistent achievement, right?
    Keruso actually has to complete the hunt to get Persistent ("Complete a Shiny Hunt lasting over 500 eggs"). He could get the Quitter achievement for quitting his hunt, if he wants to do that.

For the site-wide shiny hunt, I signed up to hunt Snivy. It's the choice that I was going to hunt that I wasn't already hunting (since I'm already hunting for Ponyta). Right now, it's really difficult to find Snivy eggs.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Keruso actually has to complete the hunt to get Persistent ("Complete a Shiny Hunt lasting over 500 eggs"). He could get the Quitter achievement for quitting his hunt, if he wants to do that.

For the site-wide shiny hunt, I signed up to hunt Snivy. It's the choice that I was going to hunt that I wasn't already hunting (since I'm already hunting for Ponyta). Right now, it's really difficult to find Snivy eggs.

Which is why we're lucky there's a multiplier, meaning more eggs and twice the speed of hatching!!!
    Currently, my Ponyta breed 7 daycare eggs every few minutes or so. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    and as we were talking about it, Totodile decided to hatch shiny this morning after my fourth egg hatch. 460 eggs it took for him to hatch

Cherrim

Years
    I'm in the shiny hunt for a Snivy since I already have a shiny Ponyta and Eevee... I wanted to do on my own time. (I've been sort of prioritizing starters anyway.) I'm at ~520 eggs and still no luck. :( My roommate hatched his Eevee a few days ago and I'm so jealous.

I finished Burning Desire today! It took me like a month because of the Christmas break but it's over! (...for now.)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Then I guess now shouldn't be the time to post my shiny Snivy?

I got him in thirty eggs.

Good luck to you, Erica! You still have some time to work at it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back