• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Welcome! :>

Haha, I finally started breeding Klink. T_T I TOOK MY CHERRIM OUT OF THE DAYCARE. I'm kinda regretting it now since one of them made it back to the top ten of the "most children" stats list but oh well. xD;

Omg I think I only got to part 4 of Burning Desire when I did it... I had to stop to do the shiny hunt in January. Not looking forward to doing it three times for that achievement. x_X;

Im not even up to task 4 lol. I haven't had much motivation to click for once, because I am watching all the Survivor series and will be camping for 4ish days too, so TBD will take a while. I mean I as planning to do 10000 interactions a day every day for my two week holiday but that is obviously not the case. I managed to do that for about 5 days and now I am struggling to do 3000 a day XD

Man TBD 3 times..... I will die X_X

Welcome Noblebeast :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think I have a list of all the exploration tasks if you want it, though I'd only confirmed up to 4. 8D;

I don't want to raise level 100s for my current exploration task. D8 I'm too lazy for that baaaaw. I guess I'm in no rush though since I don't wanna start Burning Desire after this since then I'd probably miss the earliest time to do the Unown exploration again. :[

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Im working on trying to get turtwig and chimchar.
    Not sure if a Zorua is rare in GPX but I got one xD

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    I love gpx+ :D

• What's your GPX+ username? Tamaneko
    • When did you join GPX+? A year ago
    • What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? My Altaria and Flygon!
    EDIT - ugh...got another manaphy egg...D:

Last edited:

King Gumball

Years
    Hi Tamaneko :) Welcome to the club!

Anyway the main reason I am posting here is because i wont be on GPX at all in the next 4 days depending on timezones as I am camping for several days. so I will probs stick a bunch of Pokemon in my party while I am gone to get some views and level ups.

Good news is I completed 500 Aspear Berries to Snorlax XD

Bye for now :3 happy clicking!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I added everyone here to my pal pad. ^3^

I'm currently hunting for a shiny Magikarp, just because Magikarp was the first shiny I ever saw. (I didn't catch it though. T_T)

Did anyone here actually beat ??? in the Battle Tower? I'm not good at battling there at all. :x

Years
    So joinning this :D

What's your GPX+ username? Hybrid Trainer
    When did you join GPX+? some over a year ago
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? I don't know :x either my Winter Ninetales (spent ages looking for it >.<) or my Fossil Kabutops (brought my love for this pokemon back to life)

I'm hunting for a shiny kabuto atm :D are shiny eggs any different from normal ones? i've never got a shiny D:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    are shiny eggs any different from normal ones? i've never got a shiny D:
    Unfortunately, no. The eggs for the species all look the same, so you can't tell what colors the Pokemon's going to be until it hatches. Good luck on your shiny hunt!

I haven't used the Battle Tower yet. I will someday for the achievements related to that, but right now I'm focusing on raising Pokemon.

King Gumball

Years
    Unfortunately, no. The eggs for the species all look the same, so you can't tell what colors the Pokemon's going to be until it hatches. Good luck on your shiny hunt!

I haven't used the Battle Tower yet. I will someday for the achievements related to that, but right now I'm focusing on raising Pokemon.

Battles give SO much points, like heaps. But they are so damn boring and the opponents are always too slow :( Not the best feature.

I hope they introduce triple battles XD

And I got back today and saw there is an Easter event happening. Looks like we are hunting for some eggies ^.^ I wonder what the prizes will be...

I have found 4 eggs XD

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    ok guys let's help each other with the egg hunt. but maybe put it in a spoiler just in case others don't want helo

my eggs
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I only got one.

Spoiler:

I'm not that active there now, so I'm not sure how many more I can get.

King Gumball

Years

:D First shiny in a good amount of eggs (only 86 but I have been hatching A LOT of pokemon since my last shiny) I was like.... omg it is darker than the tynamo next to it XD I hope I don't accidentally release it :< But I cannot wait until I evolve it <3

Mah Eggs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have like... four eggs. I'm pretty sure GPX glitched on me because I clicked on a Cresselia egg in the lab and it sent me to the page where it shows the egg and info. However, then when went to my PokeTch I didn't have it. Oh well. :/

My sister on the other hand who I should get to join this club got her Shiny Eevee she's been hunting, a Ho-Oh egg, and a Novelty Egg that she didn't have yet today. She's taking all my luck. :B

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    I Love GPX+!
    What's your GPX+ username?: Giga Flare
    When did you join GPX+?: About two or three months ago
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?: My beautiful Shiny Wooper.

King Gumball

Years
    I have like... four eggs. I'm pretty sure GPX glitched on me because I clicked on a Cresselia egg in the lab and it sent me to the page where it shows the egg and info. However, then when went to my PokeTch I didn't have it. Oh well. :/

My sister on the other hand who I should get to join this club got her Shiny Eevee she's been hunting, a Ho-Oh egg, and a Novelty Egg that she didn't have yet today. She's taking all my luck. :B

I once got a random lab spawn Cresselia, not summoned at all XD; Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub lolol wish it was an unsummonable legend though.

Welcome Giga Flare, nice name ^.^ Congrats on your shiny Woooper!

I found all the Easter Hunt eggs just in time!

But I am hardly through That Burning Desire so I dn't think I will have time to do the Victini event :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Least you got it. xD The Cresselia never arrived in my party, and yet I have the 'Mystery Egg' pokedex entry for it. o3o

Oh wellz. Least I got this guy the day after with an Adamant Orb I got from the Underground:
    Even though I don't have a normal Dialga yet I just had to corrupt it. xD; So huzzah for two "mystery egg" entries, though one of them I did get. :V

I didn't get that many Easter Eggs, sadly. xD; Buuut, I'm going to actually try to do the Victini Exploration, because Victini is <3. After that will be the Clone Exploration, because fuuuu I still need Clone Bulbasaur. ;___;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What's your GPX+ username? https://gpxplus.net/user/El+Rey
    When did you join GPX+? August, 18th, 2009
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? My Ditto since I released about everything else :3

Ooo, Primal Dialga, I envy you. I wanted one soo baddly but getting my hands on an Adamant Orb was pretty hard. But I did manage to get one from a friend, but I released all my Pokemon a while ago so that was a fail on my part :/

@Tara- I can breed some BC's for you if you want. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nah, that's okay. I think at this point me just doing an exploration will be easier. I had my sister of all people breed them for me and I couldn't get any of them she released.

I have to thank my Fossil Anorith for my Adamant Orb. :>

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the club, Charizard and Giga Flare! I'll make sure to add you to my Pal Pad.

Good luck on the Victini exploration, Tara. I'm doing that exploration as well, and am stuck on the second task already. It took a long time to find the Pokemon needed for that step, but I now have it. Just need to level it up. Fortunately, people are breeding the needed Pokemon for the exploration, so hopefully you can find them.

And I need a Clone Bulbasaur myself.

*stares in wonder at the Primal Dialga*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aye. Good luck to you too, Astinus! I'm currently on task five, which I'm going to have to wait until Lemonade is selling in the shop before I complete it. For some strange reason, the shop never has the item I need to buy the day I get to the task in which I have to buy something, derp.

This Primal Dialga is nothing like my sister's Fake Groudon. Apparently she found the egg in the Shelter. o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back