• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Ugh, I noticed that. When I did the Mystery Creature of the Ruins exploration the first time, I waited for two days until the item I needed to complete it. It's like the shop knows. Or maybe it only seems that way.

Which this exploration, I read through the forum thread about it, so I stocked up on the items and the Pokemon needed for it. Now I just need the energy to click around and get experience to level my Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmm... I should consider doing that in the future. I've gotten to task nine today (thank god the shop switched items and the Lemonade was there), so tomorrow I'll probably be doing more mass clicking to maybe even complete the exploration.

This is the first time like... ever that I mass clicked so much. Managed to get Expert Clicker Achievement today. |D; I wish I had my sister's luck though; she completed another one of her shiny hunts today. =3=

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Hmm... I should consider doing that in the future. I've gotten to task nine today (thank god the shop switched items and the Lemonade was there), so tomorrow I'll probably be doing more mass clicking to maybe even complete the exploration.

This is the first time like... ever that I mass clicked so much. Managed to get Expert Clicker Achievement today. |D; I wish I had my sister's luck though; she completed another one of her shiny hunts today. =3=

I am half way through that burning desire and I need to do 40, 000 interactions XD lmao it is so time consuming. Also 3.3X day while I am at mothers day dinner sunday and school monday (time zone stuff) so I miss out on a lot of it, but it doesn't really matter because the shelter has been empty for like the first time ever! the shelter, not the lab... this is new.

I FINALLY got my 51st shiny after hundres of eggs though Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub <3 But my second shiny litwick still evades me at 900 eggs now. My shine ratio is getting bad again however :( 1/264!

Yay for shinies n_________n I wonder what I will name her...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Speaking of Shinies:
    Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub
    Took 446 eggs to get. At that point I kind of wished that it took 60 more eggs for the Achievement, but I'm not complaining. xD I need a name for him.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Congrats Tara! I used to hunt those all the times. I even got two shinies BC's before a shiny Bulba >:I

While on the topic of BC's, I have about 7 I'll be willing to release for anyone in this group. Just tell me the time and I'll drop 'em. :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's alright. I got my own Clone Bulbasaur now. Did the Exploration for it.

I've also gotten two Giratinas, A Shaymin, a Dialga and a Groudon and I could have gotten Latios since but that's another story. >_> I'm waiting for me to get another Corruption Orb, so I use my Silver Wing for a Lugia and corrupt it for Shadow Lugia.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    What's your GPX+ username?
    Kianpoke
    When did you join GPX+?
    I had it before but re-made one today.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?
    Well these are the only ones i have, (the ones in my sig)

I am sort of a NOOB considered i joined today, I really want a cloned Pokemon or a shiny..
    Can you get cloned Pokemon or shiny's from the Safar..?
    I will click on the eggs on this page, do the same to mine..? :)

~Kian

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you get cloned Pokemon or shiny's from the Safar..?
    Yes you can get any Pokemon from the Safari, if you're lucky enough to catch it. It's the way that I got most of my novelty Pokemon, since I wasn't a member of the site until after they were released.

I'll add you to my Pal Pad so you can get clicks from me daily. Or, I would say daily, but I've been so busy I haven't found time to click. The last time I was more active during the day I did catch a Dialga from the Safari. Would have caught others, but my party was too full from the Victini exploration.

And I guess I should be more active because of the Shiny Race.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was going to join the Shiny Race, but I though it was until reset on the 19th. It wasn't until I saw Porygon eggs in the Lab when I realized that it was reset of the 17th. xD; Guess I'm just going to continue searching for a Shiny Feebas, Litwick, or Smeargle.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I was going to join the Shiny Race, but I though it was until reset on the 19th. It wasn't until I saw Porygon eggs in the Lab when I realized that it was reset of the 17th. xD; Guess I'm just going to continue searching for a Shiny Feebas, Litwick, or Smeargle.

Really XD I'm sorry :( I had thought it was on reset of the 16th (it was the 17th in my time zone) so I was safe but was expecting to come home from schoo, for the race.

Anyway I have an exam wk next week so I am not going to be too active. I was surprised there was no multiplier day on the race but oh well.

Anyway I got these since i last posted:
    Global PokédeX Plus Fanclubmy 6th shiny CombeeGlobal PokédeX Plus Fanclub A sexy random shiny Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub And this which took 933 eggs and is my second shiny litwick

Now for shiny Porygon!

And congrats on that shiny and all those legendaries Binary Peaches! I want a shiny Bulba now ;)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    Yes you can get any Pokemon from the Safari, if you're lucky enough to catch it. It's the way that I got most of my novelty Pokemon, since I wasn't a member of the site until after they were released.

I'll add you to my Pal Pad so you can get clicks from me daily. Or, I would say daily, but I've been so busy I haven't found time to click. The last time I was more active during the day I did catch a Dialga from the Safari. Would have caught others, but my party was too full from the Victini exploration.

And I guess I should be more active because of the Shiny Race.

Well that's really nice of you to offer daily clicks.. :)
    What is you name on it..?

~Kian

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    It's the same there as it is...everywhere. And you're welcome for the clicks. (I might miss a few days though.)

Virtual, I am so jealous of all your shinies. I only have two (and would love that shiny Swoobat!) I'm also surprised at no multiplier event for the race yet. Maybe there'll be one on the weekend (which I kind of hope because I can participate this weekend).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    As of right now, I'll be taking breeding requests. These are my novelties that I can breed:

Charmander Clone
    Bulbasaur Clone (Already have 11 ready to drop)
    Winter Vulpix
    DW
    Shellderboy
    Valentacool
    Crystal Onix
    Easter Buneary
    Future Shuppet
    Present Drifloon
    Past Misdrevous
    Zergoose

Just reply back here if you want me to breed for you!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I would say to breed Ventacool and/or Shellderboy. I haven't seen those around in months, and I know plenty of people are still looking for them. Having some more of those to go around will help not just those here in the club, but other members on the site.

And I must mention the good short streak of luck in the Safari Zone tonight. While searching for one more Porygon egg to fill my party, I found a Missingno., a corrupted Zergoose, and a Bulbasaur Clone. I'm quite happy now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhhh, lucky!

I have a Ventacool, but I would definitely suggest Shellderboy with Astinus. I rarely see any of its eggs around, and I myself haven't gotten the chance to acquire one of them (I just managed to get Rageoraid not too long ago actually). I'm also missing Future Shuppet and Present Drifloon if it helps.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    I'll join.

What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!)
    rustymenon
    When did you join GPX+?

Today!
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?

All my pokemon.

hey my eggs are in my sig can anyone tell me what pokemon they are going to be?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Okay it's been decided!

I'm now breeding Valentacool x Shellderboy. :D

I'll post here whenever I'm dropping eggs/Pokemon :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    What's your GPX+ username? Razer302
    When did you join GPX+? Maybe 2 months ago.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? My shiny anorith

Haven't been on much lately due to work and looking after my baby but Should be starting up again very soon. Love collecting all the pokemon, although I am only really after shinies. Lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    HI GUYS I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD. ;_; Oops. I think I've added everyone here to my Pal Pad though.

How's the shiny hunt going for everyone? I've been hatching really slow (for me). I'm at 187 and no shiny yet. I've gotta ramp it up in the next day or two though since I'm gonna be too busy to check it regularly starting Thursday. D:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been going much slower than that. I've only hatched 15 eggs. I just haven't been active enough to click, and also there was that problem where I wouldn't get any clickbacks. These new orbs will hopefully change that. Didn't have much time yet to see a difference.

Added the new members to my pal pad.

hey my eggs are in my sig can anyone tell me what pokemon they are going to be?
    Sorry, but we can't. That'll take away the fun from you of discovering what they'll be. I will say that some of them are easy to guess. Other ones...those are a complete mystery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back