• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sure.

Oh, looks like due to a bug the hunt has started a day early. Good luck to everyone who's joining the hunt!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I was away on vacation all last week but OMGOMGOMG CHERUBI RACE. :D I have an excuse to throw my Cherrim back in the daycare and an excuse to shiny hunt Cherubi again! But it means I have to finish up or cancel my current hunt (at 308 eggs right now...) so... HELLO FORCED RENEWED OBSESSION WITH GPX+! 8|

lmao ikr? ;_; I always have such bad luck with most shiny races. But I'm really just in it for the extra shiny hunt slot for Vanillite anyway. xD;
    I know! I stalk your profile a lot and your hunts always take so many eggs x; throws some shiny luck And yes now I can hunt another shiny Cherrim/Cherubi too~~ I had to cancel my summer deerling hunt for it though...

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'll try to bring some activity here by dropping the following Pokemon:

1 Shellderboy Egg
    12 Bulbasuar Clones
    4 Shellderboy
    7 Valentacool

All at @:47 server time.
    I remember when I was in the GPX club at serebii adn everyone was new to gpx/before we had any novelties it used to be a mad rush to find dropped legends/unowns/novelties and there would be so many drop times posted everywhere XD Super fun days. I remember i got flamed once for getting two dracowymsy's in one drop so the owner decided to make up some rule about only getting one of each novelty XD
    Too bad I have every novelty now... I used to love going for them. Hardly anyone breeds many novelties now-a-days because of this :(
    Sure.

Oh, looks like due to a bug the hunt has started a day early. Good luck to everyone who's joining the hunt!

I know! I freaked out about it lol because i hadn't signed up for it yet. But I like the new rule how you can sign up for the race DURING the event. Pretty awesome. However I started it anyway and gues what!?!?!?!?

: Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub I CAME THIRD IN THE RACE! first time I have ever come in the top 100 of a shiny race. Actually for most of the past site races I never even found the shiny before the time was up. She took 3 eggs and I named her Sugar because of my over the top obsession with the show Survivor. Plus she looks like a sweet tasting berry who I want to eat :>

GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU! hope you guys get the shiny before the time is up too n__n

EDIT: Idk what to hunt next so if anyone has any shiny hunt suggestions do tell me what to hunt!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Daaaamn, that was quick. xD /has only hatched one Cherubi so far, but she had to focus on schoolwork last night so didn't click.
    I'm actually hoping to click so I can actually get my Cherubi. o3o

Hmm... Well, until you can go back to your Summer Deerling, you can geeeet... idk. I'll have to see what shinies you do and don't have. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Congrats on the shiny! :D

Oh and I have two SB eggs, so whoever needs them, post here or VM me so we can set up a drop time :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I actually managed to get a SB egg today, while hatching a lot of Cherubi eggs. @_@ Only a few more days of the hunt and I still don't have a shiny. /has hatched over 200 of 'em, buh.

Today I definitely broke my record of how may eggs I've hatched in a day. xD; Stupid Cherubi.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    I would most definitely like to join - GPX+ is awesome!
    What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!) Tails05, same as here :) https://gpxplus.net/user/Tails05
    When did you join GPX+? A few weeks ago, actually.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Hmmm...probably Ria, the female Lucario. There are a lot of others that come close as well.

As of now, I'm trying to hatch Happiny to get the Box of Bliss and Enough Already achievements. Gonna need a lot of Oval Stones though. O.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm so happy right now. <3 I just completed my first shiny hunt.

I need a name for her. n__n Nevermind figured out a name~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Congratulations, Tara! And welcome to Tails05! I'll add you to my Pal Pad.

Add me to the ranks of those who completed the shiny race! After 174 eggs, I got my shiny Cherubi. I had a feeling I would get her tonight, since my luck improved on GPX+, managing to grab not only a Latias egg but also a Shaymin (one of the legendaries I wanted the most). And then just before I went to bed, I hatched the last three Cherubi eggs of the night and this little girl was the last one.

Finally, it's over. And now it's on to hunt down that elusive shiny Zangoose (409 eggs why) while aiming for my first Generation 5 legendary from the new exploration.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I missed my Lugia egg last night. ;_; Either the second half of it's description doesn't show up in the lab and I just saw Baltoy, or I completely missed it when I saw 'Mysterious Power'. Got a fourth Giratina from the Enigma Stone you get from 'Consolation Prize' achievement (Consolation Prize indeed. xD)

Anyways, congrats, Astinus! :D You found your Cherubi in like half the amount as me. I'm working on getting an elusive Litwick (442 eggs. 58 more and I get the 'Persistent Achievement') and since I'm not too interested in the Kamis I think I might just tackle the Legendary Beast one I failed to do when it came up last time. xD; /has a Victini for a fifth gen legend anywho.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Congratulations, Tara! And welcome to Tails05! I'll add you to my Pal Pad.

Add me to the ranks of those who completed the shiny race! After 174 eggs, I got my shiny Cherubi. I had a feeling I would get her tonight, since my luck improved on GPX+, managing to grab not only a Latias egg but also a Shaymin (one of the legendaries I wanted the most). And then just before I went to bed, I hatched the last three Cherubi eggs of the night and this little girl was the last one.

Finally, it's over. And now it's on to hunt down that elusive shiny Zangoose (409 eggs why) while aiming for my first Generation 5 legendary from the new exploration.

I'm so happy right now. <3 I just completed my first shiny hunt.

I need a name for her. n__n Nevermind figured out a name~

Oooh congrats ^__^ And Erica finally got two new Cherubi's too, both are boys again XD

I got no shinies over the past multiplier days though, after hundreds of eggs ); My shiny luck has gone bad again.

I did however complete that exploration where you receive one of the Clone novelties, seeing as I hadn't done that one yet, and I started the Kami trio seeing as I missed the Victini event while doing TBD. So soon I shall have my first 5th gen legendary :D even if it is one of the three I hate most out of all pokemon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Erica really has come strange luck getting male Cherubis, doesn't she. xD

I was wiped out after hatching all those eggs for Cherubi that I barely hatched any eggs the other multiplier days (doesn't help that I wasn't online very much either). So now until the next multiplier day and such I'll be slowly hatching eggs again. xD; Not this weekend, but next weekend I'll start trying to tackle an Exploration, as I don't have much time until then.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    HI EVERYONE. It makes me happy seeing all the shiny Cherubi on this page. <3 I had awful luck. Well, sort of. The mistake they made in the beginning where they started early and then just decided to make it so you can sign up whenever was a godsend because I didn't finish my previous Cherubi hunt before then. In fact, I didn't finish my original hunt until July 31 at 1045 eggs. >:( It was my longest shiny hunt ever, eggs-wise. Grr!

I'd been panicking because I didn't want to cancel a Cherubi hunt (me? Cancel a Cherubi hunt? Exactly!) but I didn't want to be the #1 Cherrim fan missing out on the site-wide hunt for it. .__.; And then I finished it so close to the end and went "what if the site-wide hunt takes me forever like the rest of my Cherubi hunts too???" but... before I went to bed that night, about 12 hours later, I got my site Cherubi so yaaaay!
    Global PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus Fanclub
    C: I named the first one Bonbori because I was watching Hanasaku Iroha and the main character kept saying her made-up word bonboru and I've taken to naming Cherubi after whatever I'm watching at the time. (Hence two of them named after Big Bang Theory characters. xD) As for Potter, I was listening to the Deathly Hallows audiobook, plus I'm on a big Harry Potter kick right now. :)

I'm excited to do that new exploration. I totally missed out on any special explorations last month because of trying to finish my Cherubi hunt, general disinterest, and the fact that I had all the Pokémon from the ones they put up. @_@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, Congrats on the two Cherubis, Erica! Glad you were able to make the shiny hunt (and complete it!)

I reaaaally want to know what the rocks do. I hope they do something interesting, because if they don't or it's something I will never use I would have rather gotten something else, such as two Enigma Stones, or whatever. :( They're definitely taking their time telling us what they do. xD

In other news, I've hatched 500 Litwick eggs now. Which means when I finally hatch a shiny I'll be getting the 'Persistent' achievement. Yay?

Cherrim

Years
    :D And if you keep going (assuming you don't have it), you can get that 1500 eggs of the same species achievement!

I'm a bit worried about the rocks because they're kind of boring in the games (even if I give them to my Cherrim, usually xD) so I can't help but wonder if they'll be equally boring in GPX+. Probably not, though. I just hope they aren't related to battles in any way, blech.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I would have figured that the admins would have dropped a hint to the rocks' purpose by now. It didn't take that long for the Potato Battery's use to become known when it was first introduced. Or at least, it didn't seem like it did.

After doing the Kami exploration, I find myself enjoying the Battle Tower. I didn't before when it was first introduced, but it was rather fun and exciting. It also gives me a purpose to raise Pokemon levels so I have some good battlers.

Once I get done with this Zangoose hunt. I'm hoping it's a Persistent one so I can get that achievement. (One twenty-three more eggs to hatch!)

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Well, I was recently getting random Party acheivements, and when I got the O Canada acheivment, I was so surpirsed and happy - because I got an Enigma Stone! And, even better, I got the egg successfully from the lab in like 2 minutes. :D I'm soooo happy lol.

I've already decided on a name: Jet :)

Also, I'm trying to unlock another exploration, but I have to get a lot more Pokedex entries.

Also, congrats Lightning on the 2 Cherubi and Binary on your achievement! And good Luck with the Zangoose hunt, Astinus. :)

Cherrim

Years
    I finished another Cherubi hunt last night. 8D; I think I'm going to (finally) take a break from them now though since I've never not had an active Cherubi hunt. :x

Doing the Beasts exploration right now but I'm honestly too tired to click 2k so I'm stuck for a bit. It's not totally laziness, though, I'm sick. ;~;
    I would have figured that the admins would have dropped a hint to the rocks' purpose by now. It didn't take that long for the Potato Battery's use to become known when it was first introduced. Or at least, it didn't seem like it did.

After doing the Kami exploration, I find myself enjoying the Battle Tower. I didn't before when it was first introduced, but it was rather fun and exciting. It also gives me a purpose to raise Pokemon levels so I have some good battlers.

Once I get done with this Zangoose hunt. I'm hoping it's a Persistent one so I can get that achievement. (One twenty-three more eggs to hatch!)
    I... still can't stand the Battle Tower. It was kind of okay when it was unlocked but I hate that there are such ridiculous achievements for it. I hate it, I don't want to use it 1k times. ;_; I hoped I'd warm up to it but I've actually just grown to dislike it, lol.
    Well, I was recently getting random Party acheivements, and when I got the O Canada acheivment, I was so surpirsed and happy - because I got an Enigma Stone! And, even better, I got the egg successfully from the lab in like 2 minutes. :D I'm soooo happy lol.

I've already decided on a name: Jet :)

Also, I'm trying to unlock another exploration, but I have to get a lot more Pokedex entries.

Also, congrats Lightning on the 2 Cherubi and Binary on your achievement! And good Luck with the Zangoose hunt, Astinus. :)
    Grats on picking up your summon! :D I think Latios is the last summon legendary I need for that achievement. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I did the Battle Tower once for an Exploration. I didn't really have much an opinion on it; the Pokemon I used for the battle is still just kind of lingering there. xD;

Congrats on the Latios! I'm too lazy to quote I picked up a Heatran today. Kiiind of with it was Male because I already have a female Heatran. Ah whatever. ;^;

Aaaand, Congrats on your new Shiny Cherubi, Erica! :D I'm still hunting those Litwicks (as well as Dunsparce and Yamask). For some reason, I can't see to find any Litwick eggs today. Makes me glad I have two other hunts, though I wish I could finish one soon; I wouldn't want to miss a(nother) shiny hunt because of them or anything.

Cherrim

Years
    Finished my Vanillite hunt this morning! n_n; Was one of the few good things to happen to me all day but each time I went "OMG TODAY SUCKS WORST DAY EVER", I remembered the pink Vanillite sitting in my party at GPX+ and felt better. *lame* Of course, jury's still up on whether I'll have won that race with Gumball since he hasn't nagged his shiny yet. I imagine it's not too hard to beat my (sadly good, for me) record of 337 eggs. :s

But I started another shiny hunt in place of Cherubi. And it's not Cherubi. :( I'm hunting Girafarig since it's my brother's favourite Pokémon and it's sort of growing on me too.

Years
    What's your GPX+ username? Kitred: https://gpxplus.net/user/Kitred
    When did you join GPX+? I didn't join yesterday or anything...
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Probably this guy I found in the shelter, it's one of the only few I actually have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back