• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I finished my other other Cherubi hunt (another female shiny!!) and now I'm hunting Girafarig. It's... so weird to not be hunting Cherubi or Vanillite since I've reflexively gotten so used to grabbing their eggs whenever I see them. @_@ And since Charmander is really the only thing that's ever in the shelter of my hunts (and I've ignored it for months in favour of... well, Cherubi), it's such a pain when I head to the shelter. XD;

Years
    Starting a shiny hunt for Eevee's. I'm going for 8, one for each evolution (including Eevee). This could potentially take awhile looking at other people's hunts. Also, I learned that a female Eevee is semi-difficult to find.

Years
    My Pichu (Ethan) evolved into a Pikachu.

Plus, my Starly (Kellie) evolved into Staravia.

I also recalled my Purrloin (James) to my party.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I finished my other other Cherubi hunt (another female shiny!!) and now I'm hunting Girafarig. It's... so weird to not be hunting Cherubi or Vanillite since I've reflexively gotten so used to grabbing their eggs whenever I see them. @_@ And since Charmander is really the only thing that's ever in the shelter of my hunts (and I've ignored it for months in favour of... well, Cherubi), it's such a pain when I head to the shelter. XD;

Ohhh congrats on the female cherubi! Summer, Winter and Spring deerlings are still eluding me DX And is it just me or is there NEVER any Sewaddle eggs in the shelter? lol anyway other than my failing hunts for seven different pokemon at once I finally unlocked the achievement Happy Ending :D

Finished my Vanillite hunt this morning! n_n; Was one of the few good things to happen to me all day but each time I went "OMG TODAY SUCKS WORST DAY EVER", I remembered the pink Vanillite sitting in my party at GPX+ and felt better. *lame* Of course, jury's still up on whether I'll have won that race with Gumball since he hasn't nagged his shiny yet. I imagine it's not too hard to beat my (sadly good, for me) record of 337 eggs. :s

But I started another shiny hunt in place of Cherubi. And it's not Cherubi. :( I'm hunting Girafarig since it's my brother's favourite Pokémon and it's sort of growing on me too.

Yay congrats! Hopefully it won't be too long before I finish and win the race! Where is thr shiny Vanillite? In the Battle Tower?

My Pichu (Ethan) evolved into a Pikachu.

Plus, my Starly (Kellie) evolved into Staravia.

I also recalled my Purrloin (James) to my party.

Hopefully your pokemon will level up a lot today since it is X3.2 day!

Starting a shiny hunt for Eevee's. I'm going for 8, one for each evolution (including Eevee). This could potentially take awhile looking at other people's hunts. Also, I learned that a female Eevee is semi-difficult to find.

You can also go for the Hatching Insanity achievement, hatching 1500 eggs of one pokemon if you go for all 8 eevee's

I too am wondering what these rocks will do.... If it is for the battle tower i will puke. That feature is so bad I hate it now. Also I am still wondering what uses the Black and White token will do which we got AGES ago back when there were dream world grabs. Anyway back to hatching for this multiplier day :D

edit: It is ZERXER's birthday today which is why it is a multiplier day, according to Pokii's status.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm still working on my current three shiny hunts. If I can ever find their eggs in the Shelter I'll be hatching more of them until I run out of shelter grabs. Maybe I'll actually do some clicking today as well, idk. xD

King Gumball

Years
    Yay finally got some shinies :D BOTH IN ONE DAY TOO <3 in my timezone anyway
    Idk if I should keep this a sweaddle, evolve and keep as a swadloon or have it a Leavanny :O Might not train it till I finally decide. But I love it nonetheless. So I re-started the shiny Summer Deerling hunt in completion of Sewaddle.
    This guy is my third shiny nolvelty, and correct gender unlike my shiny EB. Don't know what I should call him yet, and I will probably evolve him into a mamoswine, I just need to check shiny summer mamoswin's shiny first to make sure it looks good.

I don't know what prompted me to hunt for a shiny summer swinub, other than I love hunting for shiny novelties. I might hunt for a shiny.... Valentacool next :3

And the damp, icy and heat rocks purposes were revealed, for some novelty cherrims. Not really too find of the cherrim designs though, they all look sad ;___; Gives me reasons for hunting for plenty more shiny cherrim's though!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I feel so bad for the Cherrims in their sprite. :( Definitely not making my shiny Cherrim the Fire one. It looks like you can use 'em on Normal Cherrims so I miiiiight do that; I'm not sure yet though.

As for shinies and such I haven't exactly been active on GPX in a while. >_>; I've just been going there to hatch my six eggs and then collecting six more and that's basically it. /never going to get her shiny hunts done this way. xD:

Cherrim

Years
    I haven't seen the sprites since I've never been on when it's the right weather... but from what I've heard, I may not even want to bother with them because they're sad. I will anyway... but still. ;~;

New normal exploration was released today; you get Heart Sweets for finishing it~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    As for shinies and such I haven't exactly been active on GPX in a while. >_>; I've just been going there to hatch my six eggs and then collecting six more and that's basically it. /never going to get her shiny hunts done this way. xD:
    Same here. I might click my Pal Pad and those who clicked me back if I remember. But other than that, I just check my party and dump my Daycare eggs.

As for the new Cherrim forms, I actually like them. No idea why, really. But the damp one is my favorite.

Might do the new exploration next month, once I see what the September explorations are.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
    What's your GPX+ username? Sig
    When did you join GPX+? I joined last year but wasn't active but I've been active this year.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? My winter ninetales.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    I haven't seen the sprites since I've never been on when it's the right weather... but from what I've heard, I may not even want to bother with them because they're sad. I will anyway... but still. ;~;

New normal exploration was released today; you get Heart Sweets for finishing it~

I really don't like the new Cherrims. They look so sad and dismal, why get them when you can have the exuberant Normal Cherrim? :D

And I'm doing that exploration now. If only I met the requirements for the new Keldeo special exploration... :/

Finally, I started mah first shiny hunt, for Shinx and Emolga. I've hatched about 40 eggs total.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hee.

This little guy was a very pleasant surprise. I was randomly grabbing eggs from the Egg Shelter, and figured that a Lotad egg would hatch fast and Lotad is adorable anyhow. So the egg sat in my party, and when I hatched him, I stared at my screen for a few minutes.

I'm really glad that they gave the Black/White tokens a new function that people can like, even for those who hate the Battle Tower. With the White Token I have, I've already done the Regi exploration (got Regiice) and I'm almost done with the Keldeo exploration, which has very annoying leveling tasks.

And I'm ready for the Zorua Shiny Race.

King Gumball

Years
    Hee.

This little guy was a very pleasant surprise. I was randomly grabbing eggs from the Egg Shelter, and figured that a Lotad egg would hatch fast and Lotad is adorable anyhow. So the egg sat in my party, and when I hatched him, I stared at my screen for a few minutes.

I'm really glad that they gave the Black/White tokens a new function that people can like, even for those who hate the Battle Tower. With the White Token I have, I've already done the Regi exploration (got Regiice) and I'm almost done with the Keldeo exploration, which has very annoying leveling tasks.

And I'm ready for the Zorua Shiny Race.

oooh congrats! Lotad used to be a side hunt of mine a while ago because they were easy to hatch :3

Anyway I am excited about the use of the Tokens too! A realllyyyy cool use. I am STILL going with the Keldo exploration D:< BecauseI still have my Farfetch'd in the Walker with almost 2million steps, I have to level everything in my party which once again is killing me. My own fault :P but I don't want to take Farfetch'd out of the walker just yet!.

Wouldn't it be cool if my Keldo hatched shiny...

The new shiny hunt is an okay pokemon. Don't mind Zorua's shiny, but I hate Zoroark's shiny. I am wondering what the new novelty reward will be!

Cherrim

Years
    Guys I just finally got internet yesterday. ;_; I had none all month until now. So now I'm trying to do both the shiny hunt and my special exploration (the Keldeo one, since I already have all the Regis) haha.

Trinkets sound kind of... blah. I can't say I really see the point so far. :(

Congrats on the shiny Lotad! It's kind of cute. xD;

King Gumball

Years
    Guys I just finally got internet yesterday. ;_; I had none all month until now. So now I'm trying to do both the shiny hunt and my special exploration (the Keldeo one, since I already have all the Regis) haha.

Trinkets sound kind of... blah. I can't say I really see the point so far. :(

Congrats on the shiny Lotad! It's kind of cute. xD;

The Keldeo exploration was absolutely awful. And my Keldeo didn't hatch shiny so it can rot forever in my PC XD I just finished the Unown exploration for the hundredth time, and got unown 'x' ^_^ I almost have alphabet soup now, just a few more unown!

I just started the Regi exploration, Regice is my last regi I need, and someone on my palpad hatched a shiny regice, so I hope I have their luck! And I am loving this multiplier! I am hatching loads of eggs, because it is Sat afternoon- Sun afternoon (2:00pm is reset my time) so I have all two days to hatch eggs now exams are over until a few weeks. I had to cancel my shiny Summer Deerling hunt for the second time for Zorua, however I hatched a random shiny ^_^

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub She used to be a side hunt ages ago, but Heracross is the type of egg I get when none of my shiny hunt eggs are in the shelter. And she makes up for the one I bred 2 years ago randomly.

Anyway happy hunting!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Yessss!

My first shiny and it's for the competition!:D

It was egg number 51 in 8 days, which means that I also got the "Great Success" Acheivement!

Haha I'm so happy.:P

By the way, the name Abahu is a Hebrew name meaning "The Lord is my father."

Cherrim

Years
    Congrats on the Zorua hunt, Tails! :D I didn't manage it this time around, unfortunately. It's the first site shiny hunt I failed (aside from the Swinub one which I missed entirely :x). But I'm not too bothered. I looove the shiny Zorua though. It's one of the better shinies, for sure.

And welcome to the club, Masterge77. ♥

King Gumball

Years

Fiiiiiinally. God I hate leveling tasks. So much @__@"

Hopefully I will never be forced to do that exploration again. Anyway, guess I will start babysitting adventure for Victini tomorrow, since I already have the three birds and missed the last victini even because of Burning Desire.

Congrats Tails on the shiny!

And I got this: Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub Seventh shiny Combee in my quest to hatch 1500 of them ^_^

Also I finished my hunt a few days before the end, and since there were no other eggs to adopt, I got a second shiny Zorua too, which makes feel like a pig.
    egg 374 in the hunt and Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub random :3 Glad they are both boys!

They were proceded by the realization that Erica beat me in the Shiny Race D:< Congrats though! So I started another winter deerling hunt, and missed out on a shiny which was hatched by AmyL.

Buuut I did get two more random shiny's
    Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub Pleasant surprise, which was followed by Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub a gender fail but still totally awesome. I fel super greedy now, but to my defense I did hatch a lot of eggs ;__;

Anyway will post again hopefully with more shiny's.

And sorry to everyone who didn't get a shiny zorua, I have failed a fair few site races myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back