• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Global Terminal Station Related Woes !

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I hate the ingame Cpu traded pokemon that have nicknames. They really should let you change the name of a pokemon after trade if you want to. When you get another puppy or cat you change the name, the same should be with Pokemon.

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    I hate in the GTS when people ask for a level 100 pokemon or a legendary for a stupid pokemon that you can only get in the other game ;A; Like a glameow for a lvl 5 mew? NO :C GOD NO. Seriously people need to stop that xD

I think the best two things that happened were when my friend got a lvl 100 bulbasaur for her lvl 1 female eevee. And I accidentally got a Palkia for my 50 Scizor :X Seriously like.. I think it's a hack so I set it free >>

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I was trying to fill my PokeDex on my Platinum which I lost, then I saw a Drowzee for a Shaymin. Then, I traded it. I didn't know at the time only legit Ubers and clcked the A button. But on the flip side the Drowzee was LVL 70. The nickname was "PedoRUs". 0_0-----akward

Years
    Yesterday i was on the GTS looking for a Meowth, i found a level 15 Meowth but the owner wanted a Level 70 Dewgong
    I only start trades on the GTS that are fair, but it's impossible to find other people like that, and half the time my trades are done i find out it's hacked

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Pepole have abused the GTS and decided to make unfair trades like a lvl 100
    arcues for a lvl 1 bidoof. The GTS was, and always will, be a terrible online
    service unless Nintedno/Game Freak adds some stricter rules.
    this isn't that bad, have you even seen a lv 1 pokemon?
    Btw how to see if a pokemon is hacked?

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Why can't they update the GTS to detect hacked Pokemon?

I think if they can make stuff like the Dream World and Mystery Gifts, they could fix this issue.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Stupid GTS Prices v. 2

The old one just got locked... so, eh, why not ?
    So, today, I was searching for a Froslass, since it's the only one of the Snorunt family I have seen. 90% of the people wanted Darkrais, one or two wanted Shayimins, and the rest were Lv. 100 Garchomps. o_O I mean, it's just a Froslass...
    I know that you are all aware that the GTS is a complete ripoff, but post funny ripoffs here ! (:

jy909

Queen of Egg Moves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Level 23 Tropius for Articuno. Which I traded.

Zeko

^ is awesome!
    Years
    I searched for a Dialga, right? I get a whole list of traders. I touch one. It says "Zapdos" and it shows a picture of Zapdos. What does it want in return? Zapdos.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I searched for a Dialga, right? I get a whole list of traders. I touch one. It says "Zapdos" and it shows a picture of Zapdos. What does it want in return? Zapdos.

I'm pretty sure that's due to the GTS morphing glitch where the offered Pokémon "morphs" into the "wanted" Pokémon and if you attempt to trade for it, the game will say it has been traded to another trainer (but it'll still be there).

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I'm pretty sure that's due to the GTS morphing glitch where the offered Pokémon "morphs" into the "wanted" Pokémon and if you attempt to trade for it, the game will say it has been traded to another trainer (but it'll still be there).

What about when you search for Dialga and it's a Zapdos named Dialga -.-'

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    So I was looking for a Bulbasaur, right? Female, any gender, any location..

I came across a person who wanted a level 100 Arcues. WTFWTF

It's real BS.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    i hate recieving pokemon with nicknames also but as we all know gts is screwed up and should only be used at your own risk.

Back