• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global Warming

Do you think it will be possible to reduce the Global Warming?

• Yes

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Are you crazy, man?!?

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    I dont care if you all call me a total #%$hole for saying this. it's just my opinion.

I dont realy care if global warming is our fault or not. Either way is fine by me.
    Personaly i think the human race is far too up itself. I dont know if global warming is coming or not, and i dont realy care. everyone's worying about how we're ****ing up the planet. but it's all just selfpreservation. I'm not a sientist or a total brain but if anything will hurt a billion ton rock floating around the sun, then it wont be global warming.
    Oh sure, worst case senario. we all die out and the world is left as a hunk of rock that no one can live on. but that'll only be for a few hundred thousand years, and then some other life form will jump out of the sea and do it all over again.
    and even if global warming is 10 times worse than everyone says it will be. what's the worst that can happen? the earth is left as a piece of cosmic trash? i dont care as long as it dosnt hapen in my lifetime :)
    but seriously, if the earth turns to an uninhabitable rock then who will cosmicaly care? the universe is big, who are we to claim that our petty problems are so important.
    hey, we might be unique and we might be a race of real smart monkys but i think there is a lot of other smart monkies out there. and they are all unique. so what makes us any more important than the rest of the universe? Who should care if we stuff up our planet?
    OK, then there's the option that the whole planet smartens up and pulls it's weight to clean up the earth. i find that such an eventuality would be highly unlikely. there is just too much of the world who just dosnt care.
    i'm one of them.

hey i dont think the earth isnt a swell playground but is it worth moaning about?

Ok, before you tell me im an incensetive #$%^ who is too lazy to help the world out, i'm going to say that i'm quite cinical and you've probably noticed i dont care much about the world. so dont waste your breath geting angry at me :)

PS and why cant we use wind farms if fosil fuels are stuffing up the planet? or those sunroof thingys that i forget the name of at the moment. ppl complain about the noise of having a wind farm next door but then they complain about global warming...

this is just my cosmicaly faulty view. and i'm probably dead wrong, but hey who cares. life's a $&#^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back