• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GMK [Recruiting a Spriter].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
  • What about punk rockers kyledove base??? has almost all of the sinnoh tiles...

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Uhh .. really ? Can you give me the link ?
    Progress : Sent file to Hypershadow for sprite insertion .

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Yeah ! Started the hack . I am not making a thread because I will be making the thread directly in Progressing Hacks .
    So , Our Project - Pokemon Sinnoh

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Can't find it atm. I guess I could give you my Emerald thunder patch. Has the tiles in it. Along with alistair and zeikku tiles. actually, I think I have the a copy of it in my rombase folder (yes I keep all the rombases i download) but not know though. after I get some sleep.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Ok . Get some sleep . Hack is started .

@Karundo111-
    We will first get the progress , then make the thread .

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • listen send me the hack for scripting work,the scripts that I won't be able to do,give to samike360 or another adnanced scripter...
    but I think that you need to give to hypershadow for pokemon sprite inserting thingz...

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I already sent him the file for Sprites . I even made a Titlescreen !
    gof.png

Just have to edit the text now . I will do it on sunday .

Karundo111

Get a Karundo idea today!
    Years
  • I already sent him the file for Sprites . I even made a Titlescreen !
    gof.png

Just have to edit the text now . I will do it on sunday .

Sweet Title Screen, there are some things though...
    -The colours are excellent so no problem there
    -The main pokemon on the title screen, though being as cool as it is, doesn't really have to do with Ash's personal Sinnoh Adventure. Try a Chimchar or Turtwig, or of you can insert two pokemon, try a Pikachu and one of the two I just mentioned.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I got the background online and inserted Giratina . Ok , I will replace it with Pikachu .

Or better , I will ask metapod23 for the Ash and Pikachu Sprite .

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Giratina Origin is the coolest . But Dialga would be fine with me. I won't make a poll because 1 thread can have only 1 poll and I am saving it for later .

Karundo111

Years
  • Giratina Origin is the coolest . But Dialga would be fine with me. I won't make a poll because 1 thread can have only 1 poll and I am saving it for later .

Ok then, I prefer Guratina as well so I dont really care, its those other critics who go around and start saying you cant because this hack has this pokemon, so i thought i'd save the trouble by doing it myself :)

Karundo111

Years
  • Ye something like that.

I was also watching the Lucario movie the other day, and that would be a good hack to make, but not based on the movie, just based on the area. we can throw around ideas all-day but it's best to start off with one hack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back